I am the Smurf Reporter

• Hi,I bought Chivalry some time ago and I’ve been playing it for a bit in low rank servers. Looking around I saw that there are a lot of strange players moving like crap and spincoptering with their giga swords.Searching on the WEB I understood that they are S M U R F.

I decided to help admins to F I G H T this increasing menace by reporting ALL THE SMURFS I find with screenshots and/or clips.

My first report is a player called Reigar. Reigar was clearly a smurf since he was not playing like us all.Looking at his profile I saw he has a level 1 steam account and that makes him suspicious0_1544307678759_Immagine.png

Reigar is just a level 4 but he has many weapons that I won’t unlock before 15/20 hours of gameplay and that make me think that weapons are synced between accounts like other similar steam games.
    Reigar finished that game 25/5 and that’s very unrealistic for a level 4 isn’t it?
    So I advice admins to look at his profile,you won’t regret it!

• This was before you got banned or after?

• That doesn’t stop me from reporting other players even if someone else gave me the screenshots (I’m banned yk). You are not that acute to be a Lannister.

• @frizio said in I am the Smurf Reporter:

That doesn’t stop me from reporting other players even if someone else gave me the screenshots (I’m banned yk). You are not that acute to be a Lannister.

Im , rawr

• @sofia-lannister. No you are not lmao