Alkar doing team kill to a new player

• Nickname: Ƭƙ’s Ałқαr
    Server: Official Server - SA - 712897
    Steam: Steam Profile
    Steam2 ID STEAM_0:0:63048146
    Steam3 ID (32bit) [U:1:126096292]
    Steam3 ID (64bit) 76561198086362020 (Dec)
    1100001078413a4 (Hex)

Video: Youtube (you can see that the archer hit twice at the spectral echo)

Reason of the team killing, “he shot me twice”
    alt text

and the player who was team killed by alkar its just only a new player with rank 5
    alt text
    His Steam Profile

• Well, you just recorded the shots that he really gets the spectro. YOU WANS’T THERE BEFORE HE SHOT ME TWICE. So don’t talk what you don’t know, and don’t report what you can’t prove. He is new, I dind’t knew because I don’t keep TABing to see it. I get shot 2 times by an archer of my team, of course im going to stop him

SENDING SCREENSHOTS IN A MOMENT

• @sofia-lannister AND DO YOU PRINTED HIS PERCENTAGE OF TK ON TEAM ? Oh you dind’t right… Just to proof how you lie and make distortion of info just to report players that you don’t like. You report players in a personal way, not to help community. You already got a Perma Mute on servers for that, when you did racist acts agains me calling me monkey. But you never got punished. So stop making distortion of info of players, the community is already dying, and if you keep being toxic you’ll be alone.

• @sofia-lannister If any admin visit the server, and see how YOU play, how YOU act, and how NOBODY likes you (with reason) they’ll understand.

• @sofia-lannister So, sofia lannister. Kicked from clans for toxic, abuse, and spreading private photos and info from you know who ( Haru ). Stop being cancer

• Is not a reason to do team kill

• porque sos asi @Sofia-Lannister ?, por que tanta bronca amiga, somos una comunidad chica hay que bancarse, a mi me odias y nose por que, hoss me baneo 3 cuentas sin motivo alguno culpa tuya principalmente, paremos esto ya, no se puede asi. Y explicame por que te la agarraste conmigo también.

• @ponyrampage said in Alkar doing team kill to a new player:

porque sos asi @Sofia-Lannister ?, por que tanta bronca amiga, somos una comunidad chica hay que bancarse, a mi me odias y nose por que, hoss me baneo 3 cuentas sin motivo alguno culpa tuya principalmente, paremos esto ya, no se puede asi. Y explicame por que te la agarraste conmigo también.

Would be nice if u stop lying, english forum

• Global Moderator

Team damaging or team killing ON PURPOSE is against our rules.
    when someone is hitting/killing you by accident, especially low ranks players, be nice with them.
    if they are doing it on purpose, please report them to us, via admin chat or on forums.

https://forums.tornbanner.com/topic/23535/chivalry-official-server-rules

• @sofia-lannister neither to report to the forum. You could’ve opened a votekick against me, showing my TK percentage to all PLAYERS. But you prefer to be a cancer and kill community by banning the only players that have skills enough to teach new players. We ( Tk’s clan) are recruting all new players, teaching them all about the game, making community good a big again. And what are you doing ? Reporting the only players who has something to teach for personal matters. Killing chivalry community. So stop with your hypocrisy.

• @valind ‘’ be nice with them ‘’. I really would like to see you playing on some server

• Global Moderator

@alkar
    as a high level player it is easy to not rage when being tked by accident. don’t Tk in return of being Tked.
    ask them in chat to be more careful, and to not swing when team mates are around.
    if the same player is tking you (by accident) like 3 times, still not listening to what you said (nicely) in chat, then votekick him, no pb with it.

• @valind Thats exaclty what we do, Valind. One time, two times, ok no problem. But they do it more than 3 times, and I forgive more than 3 times. When you open a vote against a Troll/Smurf/Team killer with low level, people say " Oh, He is just a low level, let him " That’s why it doesn’t work.

• Not trying to say that what I did was right. But it stress, its really annoying. As a High level player I can garantee that there is two types of players. One that read rules, and play as a mature person, and those who troll and pretend that don’t understand.

• Global Moderator

@alkar
    Post full reports about trolls. Be sure to provide strong evidences and we will take care of them.
    Try also to contact one of us using steam chat here :
    https://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791435720157
    Some of us ( EU mods ) are joining SA servers from time to time fyi

• @valind I was recently game baned, LMAO, what are you doing? with no fucking reasons, you fucked up my steam acc, with no reasons, TK? LOL, youre so ridiculous, what are you doing with the admin? thats so terrifying, do something. Hear the players, please.

• @ponyrampage said in Alkar doing team kill to a new player:

@valind I was recently game baned, LMAO, what are you doing? with no fucking reasons, you fucked up my steam acc, with no reasons, TK? LOL, youre so ridiculous, what are you doing with the admin? thats so terrifying, do something. Hear the players, please.

you speak as if you were the victim…

• @alkar said in Alkar doing team kill to a new player:

@sofia-lannister neither to report to the forum. You could’ve opened a votekick against me, showing my TK percentage to all PLAYERS. But you prefer to be a cancer and kill community by banning the only players that have skills enough to teach new players. We ( Tk’s clan) are recruting all new players, teaching them all about the game, making community good a big again. And what are you doing ? Reporting the only players who has something to teach for personal matters. Killing chivalry community. So stop with your hypocrisy.

you dont seem like a good “teacher” to the new players.

• @valind Alright, I Will do it next time. Thanks.

• @sofia-lannister @sofia-lannister Actually, im the best teacher that the brazilian community has. I’m one of the best Knight in the game, even the champion of chivalry ( LGD Black ) said that. Now The question is WHO ARE YOU, Sofia? The player that every player hates. The player that has a VAC Ban on account, BANNED from CLAN YMCA, perma mutted by Admin H0ss. So explain me, how can you be a good person with that history? A toxic player that wants kill community.
    I saw you today Saying “fuck you, Billy” reason was TK. You offended him ( breaking The rules) Just because He made a not intentional tk. He is a new player, level 30 that doesnt even know how to PARRY drags.
    So stop with your hypocrisy (again).