Alkar doing team kill to a new player

• @valind ‘’ be nice with them ‘’. I really would like to see you playing on some server

• Global Moderator

@alkar
    as a high level player it is easy to not rage when being tked by accident. don’t Tk in return of being Tked.
    ask them in chat to be more careful, and to not swing when team mates are around.
    if the same player is tking you (by accident) like 3 times, still not listening to what you said (nicely) in chat, then votekick him, no pb with it.

• @valind Thats exaclty what we do, Valind. One time, two times, ok no problem. But they do it more than 3 times, and I forgive more than 3 times. When you open a vote against a Troll/Smurf/Team killer with low level, people say " Oh, He is just a low level, let him " That’s why it doesn’t work.

• Not trying to say that what I did was right. But it stress, its really annoying. As a High level player I can garantee that there is two types of players. One that read rules, and play as a mature person, and those who troll and pretend that don’t understand.

• Global Moderator

@alkar
    Post full reports about trolls. Be sure to provide strong evidences and we will take care of them.
    Try also to contact one of us using steam chat here :
    https://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791435720157
    Some of us ( EU mods ) are joining SA servers from time to time fyi

• @valind I was recently game baned, LMAO, what are you doing? with no fucking reasons, you fucked up my steam acc, with no reasons, TK? LOL, youre so ridiculous, what are you doing with the admin? thats so terrifying, do something. Hear the players, please.

• @ponyrampage said in Alkar doing team kill to a new player:

@valind I was recently game baned, LMAO, what are you doing? with no fucking reasons, you fucked up my steam acc, with no reasons, TK? LOL, youre so ridiculous, what are you doing with the admin? thats so terrifying, do something. Hear the players, please.

you speak as if you were the victim…

• @alkar said in Alkar doing team kill to a new player:

@sofia-lannister neither to report to the forum. You could’ve opened a votekick against me, showing my TK percentage to all PLAYERS. But you prefer to be a cancer and kill community by banning the only players that have skills enough to teach new players. We ( Tk’s clan) are recruting all new players, teaching them all about the game, making community good a big again. And what are you doing ? Reporting the only players who has something to teach for personal matters. Killing chivalry community. So stop with your hypocrisy.

you dont seem like a good “teacher” to the new players.

• @valind Alright, I Will do it next time. Thanks.

• @sofia-lannister @sofia-lannister Actually, im the best teacher that the brazilian community has. I’m one of the best Knight in the game, even the champion of chivalry ( LGD Black ) said that. Now The question is WHO ARE YOU, Sofia? The player that every player hates. The player that has a VAC Ban on account, BANNED from CLAN YMCA, perma mutted by Admin H0ss. So explain me, how can you be a good person with that history? A toxic player that wants kill community.
    I saw you today Saying “fuck you, Billy” reason was TK. You offended him ( breaking The rules) Just because He made a not intentional tk. He is a new player, level 30 that doesnt even know how to PARRY drags.
    So stop with your hypocrisy (again).

@sofia-lannister @sofia-lannister Actually, im the best teacher that the brazilian community has. I’m one of the best Knight in the game, even the champion of chivalry ( LGD Black ) said that. Now The question is WHO ARE YOU, Sofia? The player that every player hates. The player that has a VAC Ban on account, BANNED from CLAN YMCA, perma mutted by Admin H0ss. So explain me, how can you be a good person with that history? A toxic player that wants kill community.
    I saw you today Saying “fuck you, Billy” reason was TK. You offended him ( breaking The rules) Just because He made a not intentional tk. He is a new player, level 30 that doesnt even know how to PARRY drags.
    So stop with your hypocrisy (again).

Nobody asked you the reputation that your friends gave you;
    Your friend naora its vac banned, im not;
    Billy was doing team damage on purpose im gonna upload a video to prove it, he was trolling
    and also im uploading a video of how of “good teacher” you are , just because ur annoying

• @Alkar
    Kicking a level 1 , u were like raging … thats a good teacher
    alt text
    alt text

Billy doing team damage on purpose, anything more that u want to lie about ?
    Video: Youtube

@alkar said in Alkar doing team kill to a new player:

I saw you today Saying “fuck you, Billy” reason was TK.

No you didint saw me, you didint saw anything ,u werent in the game so a friend of u told u… and i believe it was enric who tell u that, one of ur friends (:
    alt text

• @Sofia-Lannister can i start a chat with you?, i wanna know why i was banned. Can you only tell me please?

• @sofia-lannister @sofia-lannister @sofia-lannister troiano not level 1. He is a smurf, and troll. He wans’t on your team. So dont act like you know and victim. I did what @Valind said, opened a votekick against a troller and tker thay did it on purpose in 3 different maps.
    2- Just recorded after you hit him back… Lol. Nice lie btw. Before that you shot him, and he gave the hit back, again with your hypocrisy
    3- No. ACTUALLY I really saw it, with my Eyes. Enric is my brother, I was watching he play while I was wachting your HYPOCRISY in game while there is no Old player Online to stop you.
    But I will start recording and printting you too…
    Continue fighting with your HYPOCRISY. Have 0 reputation or less… Everyone still hates you on that game, with your toxic behaviour

@sofia-lannister @sofia-lannister @sofia-lannister troiano not level 1. He is a smurf, and troll. He wans’t on your team. So dont act like you know and victim. I did what @Valind said, opened a votekick against a troller and tker thay did it on purpose in 3 different maps.
    2- Just recorded after you hit him back… Lol. Nice lie btw. Before that you shot him, and he gave the hit back, again with your hypocrisy
    3- No. ACTUALLY I really saw it, with my Eyes. Enric is my brother, I was watching he play while I was wachting your HYPOCRISY in game while there is no Old player Online to stop you.
    But I will start recording and printting you too…
    Continue fighting with your HYPOCRISY. Have 0 reputation or less… Everyone still hates you on that game, with your toxic behaviour

I didint shot billy, if u have proofs of that post them (: i have the full video.

• @sofia-lannister 41% Tk and you still protect The troller. You are fighting with personal matters, not with logic.
    He was a troller, did the same things Last 3 maps.
    And more, he was offending on team chat.
    And more this, there was lesser rank People there, that dind’t had 1%of tk… So its not excuse. I did said " stop it" He said “fuck you”. So He deserved vote kick

• @sofia-lannister I don’t Record The game. But He said it, tell Mods to check de logs of 3/1 then lol

@sofia-lannister I don’t Record The game. But He said it, tell Mods to check de logs of 3/1 then lol

@alkar said in Alkar doing team kill to a new player:

No need for that, here is the video and show me when i did it (:
    Video: Youtube

• @sofia-lannister show the log… And He said it happened in the previous map.

• @sofia-lannister I don’t care if no one asked. You are a terrible archer/player. You’re gameBANNED because a dev asked for it. And if you’re game banned you did something naughty ( probaly cheating ) VAC.
    Billy just was angry because in the last map you shot him.
    Upload a video of me, TK’s Alkar winning Duels with any player of chivalry.
    If you find a player that can win a md10 (duel to ten) with me, I’ll agree.