Alkar doing team kill to a new player

• @sofia-lannister @sofia-lannister @sofia-lannister troiano not level 1. He is a smurf, and troll. He wans’t on your team. So dont act like you know and victim. I did what @Valind said, opened a votekick against a troller and tker thay did it on purpose in 3 different maps.
    2- Just recorded after you hit him back… Lol. Nice lie btw. Before that you shot him, and he gave the hit back, again with your hypocrisy
    3- No. ACTUALLY I really saw it, with my Eyes. Enric is my brother, I was watching he play while I was wachting your HYPOCRISY in game while there is no Old player Online to stop you.
    But I will start recording and printting you too…
    Continue fighting with your HYPOCRISY. Have 0 reputation or less… Everyone still hates you on that game, with your toxic behaviour

• @alkar said in Alkar doing team kill to a new player:

@sofia-lannister @sofia-lannister @sofia-lannister troiano not level 1. He is a smurf, and troll. He wans’t on your team. So dont act like you know and victim. I did what @Valind said, opened a votekick against a troller and tker thay did it on purpose in 3 different maps.
    2- Just recorded after you hit him back… Lol. Nice lie btw. Before that you shot him, and he gave the hit back, again with your hypocrisy
    3- No. ACTUALLY I really saw it, with my Eyes. Enric is my brother, I was watching he play while I was wachting your HYPOCRISY in game while there is no Old player Online to stop you.
    But I will start recording and printting you too…
    Continue fighting with your HYPOCRISY. Have 0 reputation or less… Everyone still hates you on that game, with your toxic behaviour

I didint shot billy, if u have proofs of that post them (: i have the full video.

• @sofia-lannister 41% Tk and you still protect The troller. You are fighting with personal matters, not with logic.
    He was a troller, did the same things Last 3 maps.
    And more, he was offending on team chat.
    And more this, there was lesser rank People there, that dind’t had 1%of tk… So its not excuse. I did said " stop it" He said “fuck you”. So He deserved vote kick

• @sofia-lannister I don’t Record The game. But He said it, tell Mods to check de logs of 3/1 then lol

@sofia-lannister I don’t Record The game. But He said it, tell Mods to check de logs of 3/1 then lol

@alkar said in Alkar doing team kill to a new player:

No need for that, here is the video and show me when i did it (:
    Video: Youtube

• @sofia-lannister show the log… And He said it happened in the previous map.

• @sofia-lannister I don’t care if no one asked. You are a terrible archer/player. You’re gameBANNED because a dev asked for it. And if you’re game banned you did something naughty ( probaly cheating ) VAC.
    Billy just was angry because in the last map you shot him.
    Upload a video of me, TK’s Alkar winning Duels with any player of chivalry.
    If you find a player that can win a md10 (duel to ten) with me, I’ll agree.

• Global Moderator

As experienced players both of you should help our community in other ways than exposing your past personal troubles.
    we expect people to be mature, let’s stop this before i change my mind about it. thanks

@sofia-lannister show the log… And He said it happened in the previous map.

keep lying,i thought you saw me doing it… and billy was in Mason while i was in Agatha
    Video: Youtube

@alkar said in Alkar doing team kill to a new player:

@sofia-lannister I don’t care if no one asked. You are a terrible archer/player. You’re gameBANNED because a dev asked for it. And if you’re game banned you did something naughty ( probaly cheating ) VAC.
    Billy just was angry because in the last map you shot him.
    Upload a video of me, TK’s Alkar winning Duels with any player of chivalry.
    If you find a player that can win a md10 (duel to ten) with me, I’ll agree.

Your friend naora its vac banned and he cant play on vac secured servers of chivalry with his main account, i can

Like h0ss said in the ban appeals, its your last chance so u should be nice with all the players in chivalry and the forum too, not throwing lies saying that i did team damage to billy before he throw me an axe, and u saying that i edited the video hiding it, then u said that it was in the previous map, ur a terrible liar… like most of the tks members

@Valind you can close the thread if u want, i dont want to reply his lies anymore

• @valind That’s what Im telling her. Using personal matters. Tell me, @Valind she could just open a votekick IN GAME ( that’s why there the votekick tool ) to kick Team killers, trolls, etc. And serious case should bring to the forum, for don’t disturb the mods…

• @sofia-lannister You lied now. Last map was Darkforest.
    2- I don’t care who has a ban on account, It’s not from my business.
    Like H0ss said to you too stop talking crap and lies before get another PERMA MUTE in game. You’re the only cancer/lier here.
    Make a vote, who preffer Alkar/Sofia and see who community likes most lol ( I’m not afraid at all )
    And pls show logs next time you want to report someone.
    And don’t use videos of other games, just be a honest girl heh ? I’m not replying this topic anymore. Good lying and hypocrisy tho.

• Global Moderator

That’s why we hope to see non biased reports about haters. We are here to try to deal with real offenders at first. Never forget it.
    Don’t hesitate to pm one of us if you feel that it makes troubles if so.
    We never take action before seeing live people breaking any of our rules.
    Enjoy the game, have fun.
    First non official rule !

• This post is deleted!