Official admins doing a poor job.

• Mod

Before you got your first global ban you:

• Teamdamaged other players on purpose
    • Used discriminatory language “because others were doing it too”
    • Abused the votekick system
    • Used a VPN to play on an alt account
    • Threatened an admin (doxxing)

You were not banned for the last offence but it’s worth mentioning to show what kind of player we are talking about here.
    After you appealed we gave you an unban, you promised us:

“If i were given a second chance i will ensure that i will follow the rules and if there are any sort of activities happening on the official servers which go against the rules i will inform a admin instead of taking matters in my own hands.”

After this second chance you went on doing the following:

• You were flaming at players for wearing peasant hats
    • Abusing mapvote, voting other gamemodes on TO server
    • Using exploits, double jump to places you normally cannot reach

This should not be the behavior of someone who is on the end of his rope. To address your other points:

1. I obviously can’t see reports you do NOT submit to the reports only channel you are already in. Those screenshots are from private chats and not from the report channel. The report you screenshotted that is in the reports channel is not your report but Gins’. You cannot blame the entire admin group for not taking action if you do not report to them in the report channel, you are already in it, all you had to do was post!
    2. You received a global ban before I read this post, this post has nothing to do with your ban and we can use all criticism we can get but it has to be well-grounded.
    3. You are still blaming everyone else, still not taking responsibility.

This will be my last post here as we are just going around in circles, I wish you the best on your own server.

• Catbug, All i can say evidence.

Flaming players wearing peasant hats yet again only once i have done this to a none friend of mine. Also was something absolutely innocent. Something around the lines of Look at this fake peasant hat wearer, Incase you dont know people won peasant hats for winning tournaments the better players compete with eachother wearing a peasant hat is asking for comments, And by no means was it meant in harmful ways.
    1 map vote abuse, You literally only have 1 screen shot of me voting for duelyard (Also take in consideration what i said after that vote + how people where spamming map votes i think was 7 votes in a row) Something around the lines “oow i dint know that was a thing”, I voted for it for the memes i dint know that you actually could vote for duelyard.
    Fun part is the so called map vote abuse since you guys are very capable to moderate servers. Is so easy to fix have a TO server delete all the none TO maps ez pz people cant vote for that but will give you guys 10 more years see if you figure it out (Probably Not).
    Double jump yet again one other 1 time event, and once again a innocent one, I just double jumped onto a fence as well a flower pot, Unreachable you say? Wrong people could easely reach me with out the need of double jumps.

So here we go, 3 minor events in a time span of what? i think we are talking about a year here. You dont have a case and the reality behind my ban is simple toxic, You have real criticism not some random criticism but criticism about admins not doing their tasks which is actually happening.

And because of that you slap the ban hammer, While all those other things being mentioned are happily ignored only furthering my point, Continue focusing on matters that dont matter and leave the matters that matter pass.

• https://steamcommunity.com/groups/chivserveradmin

1. I obviously can’t see reports you do NOT submit to the reports only channel you are already in. Those screenshots are from private chats and not from the report channel. The report you screenshotted that is in the reports channel is not your report but Gins’. You cannot blame the entire admin group for not taking action if you do not report to them in the report channel, you are already in it, all you had to do was post!

Very active… People are waiting days for a report to be handled, You would have a excuse if this was a few years ago when all the servers where filled up, These days only a handful of servers are actually populated and should be by no means a difficult task to moderate, This would be if most of the admins are inactive which they arnt.

• This post is deleted!

• deleting my posts? i dont even have the right to comment anymore?? its more easy to perma ban my account in this forum

• This post is deleted!

• Well admittedly the points catbug mentioned about be are loosely based on truth, Though he makes it sound as if i do this regularly as well fails to mention the whole story.

Here i was getting labeled as a racist, The story becomes fastly diffrent when you hear the full story the case he talks about is 2 friends calling eachother jews (Also a 1 time event about 2 years ago), Not once have we attacked anyone based on their race.
    As well he says that i deliberately team kill players, Fails to mention or recognize that those i team killed are those that team kill or harass players in the first place.

The list goose on and on, And i have heard similar stories from other players also backed up with evidence. Common practice i assume.

anyways this tread wasnt about me being banned, But about admins doing not what they are supposed to.

0_1548085178021_76a57dcf-37da-4fd7-902a-3733f054a337-image.png
    0_1548085191719_d9e0a77e-122f-4c07-81c8-f7e32a8b5e85-image.png
    Yet again reports not being handled for multiple days in a row…

• @pitsney said in Official admins doing a poor job.:

deleting my posts? i dont even have the right to comment anymore?? its more easy to perma ban my account in this forum

But you will back with another account to still crying

• I dont think its productive what so ever to delete or ban people from the forum.
    Hes this lad should pick his words more wisely, Insulting is never a good idea. However he did have a point there. Something we wouldnt have been able to see wasnt it for him reposting it.

• @zany said in Official admins doing a poor job.:

I dont think its productive what so ever to delete or ban people from the forum.
    Hes this lad should pick his words more wisely, Insulting is never a good idea. However he did have a point there. Something we wouldnt have been able to see wasnt it for him reposting it.

You dont know him and trust me you would ban him on your server

• @zany Everyone I asked confirmed that there is a lack of active admins. I’m not sure if this is a problem with the current admins themselves but it might be a problem caused by torn banner. Maybe admins don’t have much perspective but something is clearly not working right. I can understand why people get frustrated with admins, still not an excuse to use rude language in my opinion but banning people from the chat is utter BS. Many people spent over thousands of hours playing this game, just to see it fall apart due to poor administration.

• Honestly no this is not du tornbanner, As we speak now and i just showed reports not being handled by admins on the steam chat. And guess what there are admins currently playing… one of which even on one of the servers that i own.
    This is most certainty the admins not caring.

• The very fact that they have been reading this tread, Says already a thousand of words. They took the effort to delete a post they dint take any sort of effort to actually take a look into he issues being mentioned. Only 1 admin responded and dint contribute to this tread what so ever, Only came to say that someone is banned and boasting of how he handles things properly even though hes known for letting people doing all kind of bad behavior on LTS servers 1 mayor problem is that people waiting at the spawn just to duel at the end, Yea sure he will say its not a rule, Well admins can act upon things they find bad. When people consistently complain about this behavior he best act as its clearly bothering people, Though he simply doesn’t care…

• @zany Yup, once again this player “Gin” is begging for help. This has been going on for days… It seems when people volunteer to help the community, people shouldn’t have to beg for their help

• Bill Burr: I’m Sorry You Feel That Way | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGC1cUyYXHo

• zany would ban me from his serveR?? why? cause i kill the enemy team and laugh? and because i take a man atitude when i see an admin abusing lyng and harassing? instead of sending nudes for him? cause i rekt my enemies?

• zany dosent know YOU sofia hipocritanister reporting ALL possible players from SA because you “are not a dude and i love to be hated” players that played with you for YEARS just to get ethic with torn banner cause the nudes are not working flerting with developers to get your little dream of being admin of SA server but you lack in inteligence cause IF YOU BE ADMIN EVERYBODY IN SA WILL QUIT THE GAME they dont need a second H0ss to abuse harass and destroy their gameplay

• Zany i will tell you exatcly what i do at my gameplay > i obliterate the enemy team and spam xx2 at every second that i play i buy a lots of fights to show that i am the best "im not arrogant that is just evidence have a look at my channel :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_x0lqu-16o&t=28s: and yes now that i am game banned for h0ss personal gain i was harassing a lot and team killing cause i was banned anyway and h0ss banned all of my smurfs so i cant play in oficial anymore SUMMARY: im just a competitive player that trained a lot to become the best i am very agressive with my enemies WHEN THEY DESERVES and i love to enjoy the game walking around killing nubs and spaming xx2

• @pitsney said in Official admins doing a poor job.:

zany would ban me from his serveR?? why? cause i kill the enemy team and laugh? and because i take a man atitude when i see an admin abusing lyng and harassing? instead of sending nudes for him? cause i rekt my enemies?

Probably because of this
    Doing tk
    and this Doing tk2
    and you uploaded it, while you are in the official server
    yeah not toxic at all

• since you lack of inteligence i think it is written up there WHEN I GET GAME BANNED FOR HOSS PERSONAL GAIN I WAS HARASSING A LOT AND TEAM KILLING CAUSE I WAS BANNED ANYWAY AND DIGUSTED