Official admins doing a poor job.

• Zany i will tell you exatcly what i do at my gameplay > i obliterate the enemy team and spam xx2 at every second that i play i buy a lots of fights to show that i am the best "im not arrogant that is just evidence have a look at my channel :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_x0lqu-16o&t=28s: and yes now that i am game banned for h0ss personal gain i was harassing a lot and team killing cause i was banned anyway and h0ss banned all of my smurfs so i cant play in oficial anymore SUMMARY: im just a competitive player that trained a lot to become the best i am very agressive with my enemies WHEN THEY DESERVES and i love to enjoy the game walking around killing nubs and spaming xx2

• @pitsney said in Official admins doing a poor job.:

zany would ban me from his serveR?? why? cause i kill the enemy team and laugh? and because i take a man atitude when i see an admin abusing lyng and harassing? instead of sending nudes for him? cause i rekt my enemies?

Probably because of this
    Doing tk
    and this Doing tk2
    and you uploaded it, while you are in the official server
    yeah not toxic at all

• since you lack of inteligence i think it is written up there WHEN I GET GAME BANNED FOR HOSS PERSONAL GAIN I WAS HARASSING A LOT AND TEAM KILLING CAUSE I WAS BANNED ANYWAY AND DIGUSTED

• you are not toxic ?? uploading a private pic of YMCA Haku a little girl with depression and social ansiety Reason: i was tired of tryng to help her everyday same shit i hope she have sex drugs or suicide it helps anyway

• most shitty thing is why haku sended the pic of her face to you CAUSE YOU WAS SPAMMING NUDES AT HER WHATSAPP AND SHE DINT WANT YOU TO RECIEVE NOTHING IN RETURN

• summary: sofia lanister is the most shitty cheap toxic dumb dirty bitch Ever

• This post is deleted!

• The Salt is real…
    can’t you in house fighters just make peace and agree to disagree amicably and move on tbh.

• @wilt said in Official admins doing a poor job.:

The Salt is real…
    can’t you in house fighters just make peace and agree to disagree amicably and move on tbh.

he is just a kid

• @PITSNEY @Sofia-Lannister

I dont know the both of you.
    Though @Sofia-Lannister i dont take banning people lightly especially not permanent bans. As i can judge in the way Pitsney talks he would have probably gotten a time out from time to time, But not a permanent ban (this is only for consistent offenders as well extreme cases like hackers and ddosers) THings like calling someone easy are warned and muted if its going to end up annoying everyone on the server.

To give you some inside, Im in these days known as Frontliner, Im a highly skilled player and the leader of TKF.
    TKF is a group for people that want to do more competitive things within chivalry (scrims pugs tournaments Ft10s etc etc) though scrims as well tournaments are no longer hold since the player base has dropped significantly as well the absents of competitive clans.
    We kept and keep the comp scene alive.

@PITSNEY I by no means accept your behavior, Though i have seen it alot with the higher skilled players suppressing the lower skilled players. This always seemed stupid to me as being one of the best players my self, I always teached people on how to become better. Dueling with them giving them tips etc etc. I also do this to new players that i randomly see on a public server, 1 big example i have of this was Rio. The first time i saw him he was just a new player he had no idea how to play. So i teached him and a few years later he was one of the best players.
    To me helping and teaching people is productive after all you would have more players to play against with, Which is a good experience to me. Not only that but also the game is so much more enjoyable to play when you actually know and understand what is happening.

“WHEN I GET GAME BANNED FOR HOSS PERSONAL GAIN I WAS HARASSING A LOT AND TEAM KILLING CAUSE I WAS BANNED ANYWAY AND DIGUSTED”
    Thats just stupid, All you did there was giving validation to it.

• @zany not giving validation cause the hope was gone i talked to the developers and they just shitted at my case and defended hoss at all costs i was team killing and telling everybody to stop playng i TEACH even today new players that come to my friend duelyard wanting to learn and duel i dont suspress lower skill players and i treat everybody equal i just call EZ for joking ppl that wants this joke the thing only get serius when i see liers general assholes how the players called me> he is a motherfucker but a very good type

• @pitsney
    I cant give a opinion about it.
    We have never played. Because of this i have no clue of how your average gameplay might look like, Nor do i know the reasons behind your ban.

• yep not quite a reasons but i was really dumb basically an very toxic admin was DREAMING about banning me everyday tryng to get evidence then 1 year latter i falled into his trap mad with him because of his behaviors i ended doing some serius shit agasint him then got banned

• @zany try to take a look at my videos in duelyard you can know a lot there and about the admin i can resume him at this videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omxsS7qlMiI,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nncN3-p14SI the video THE FIGHT i was at my height of skill in terms of Team Objective shame that i cutted all the video i regret that i wish i could take the full video to see how good i play like i turned the server into a cemetery anyway see the description of the video the fights not only my crazy drags

• thats how is my gameplay man EVERYBODY THAT HAVES A CHAT WITH ME they end up inspired and with a complete diferent opinion about me instead of the opinion of sofia hipocritanister

• @pitsney said in Official admins doing a poor job.:

thats how is my gameplay man EVERYBODY THAT HAVES A CHAT WITH ME they end up inspired and with a complete diferent opinion about me instead of the opinion of sofia hipocritanister

idk about that, you and your banned friends are so salty

• plus @Zany try to enter the SA duelyard server if is more than 6 players you probabily will see me lets have a good chat and to new players of SA i give this warning> stay away from h0ss dont be dumb and when he start with his shit ignore his existence and record if you cant just stop playng thats all you can do

• @sofia-lannister your intentions are clear enough “girl that is not a dude and loves to be hated globally muted for harassing catolica”