Official admins doing a poor job.

• @pitsney said in Official admins doing a poor job.:

now dont waste your time more replyng this Lixanister worse player in terms of humanity and Skill/hours of gaming a girl with depression can drug herself kill herself and fuck her if she needs help …/Plus you shared a picture of her tapping her face to an entire clan and said Disgusting then she STOPPED PLAYNG CHILVARY BECAUSE OF YOU

I dont know what is up with this, Also dont i understand what you are saying here.
    Did this person do this to somone or do you wish this upon somone?

Etherway that would be messed up.
    If its the latter (you wishing this upong somone) I will ask you to stop this none sense, And aspect you todo so.

• @zany well im just trowing back the arguments of her i dont even want to talk to her but yet she insists in vomiting shit and yes she did it to a person SUMMARY: sofia lanister spammed her whatsapp with nudes and masturbating videos then asked for a picture of her Then haku dit not want her nudes or her shit she just sended a picture of her face Tapping the middle of her Face cause she dint want to be showed and judged Then Sofia lanister sended The picture of Haku to An entire clan HAKU STOPPED PLAYNG BECAUSE OF THIS then i asked sofia why HER ANSWER> ugh cause she is a little shit without self steem i tryed to help her but i was tired of the same shit everyday i hope she gets on crack on medicine or suicide that helps anyway >>https://forums.tornbanner.com/topic/28421/racism-report/26

• @zany yes it is natural being watched instead of this >he team killed used bugs tryng to kill me AND created smurfs just team kill and taunt me without counting him talking shit in the chat every fucking day< THATS ALL HE DID JUST TO ME IMAGINE TO OTHER PLAYERS and yes i sended all the evidence to torn banner and you know what happened? Nothing you even read the description of the THE FIGHT video? He even lied about his skills cause he is a competitive player too HE IS THE JOKE OF COMPETITIVE of the WORST every cause he PLAYED this for 5 YEARS EVERYDAY have at least 7 accounts banned at his time he have at least more than 6000 hours of gaming speaking IN THE MINIMUM i assume he have a lot more than that i have just > 1,984 horas registradas
    jogado pela última vez em 22 de jan

• he is an admins famous for team killing then banning new players

• and yet after all that time playng our friend hoss did not get a decent basement of skill

• EVERYDAY EVEN WHEN I AM NOT IN HOME I TELL A FRIEND OF MINE THAT IS PLAYNG CHILVARY ON STEAM THE FOLLOWING WORDS>> TELL HOSS THAT I AM WAITING HIM ON DUELYARD TO GO FTO10 X1 1V1 ECT… JUST TO GET THE SATISFACTION OF SEE HIM RUN LIKE A WHORE

• if that comes to the question i dont desire anything to sofia lanister i would just admire if she give some value to herself stop being literally a whore and be less corrosive with the persons at her life

• anyway @Zany i dont want to give an interview about SA server community and life because its a lost cause i just want you to enter the SA duelyard PRIVATE server to enjoy the skills of my clan compare to NA EU skills discuss a little bit about the playstyles compare to your players etc.

• This post is deleted!

• it is like i said @Zany its a lost cause i said everything that i have patience to say just enter the duelyard lets enjoy our skills

• @pitsney said in Official admins doing a poor job.:

@zany well im just trowing back the arguments of her i dont even want to talk to her but yet she insists in vomiting shit and yes she did it to a person SUMMARY: sofia lanister spammed her whatsapp with nudes and masturbating videos then asked for a picture of her Then haku dit not want her nudes or her shit she just sended a picture of her face Tapping the middle of her Face cause she dint want to be showed and judged Then Sofia lanister sended The picture of Haku to An entire clan HAKU STOPPED PLAYNG BECAUSE OF THIS then i asked sofia why HER ANSWER> ugh cause she is a little shit without self steem i tryed to help her but i was tired of the same shit everyday i hope she gets on crack on medicine or suicide that helps anyway >>https://forums.tornbanner.com/topic/28421/racism-report/26

she dsnt have whatsapp and i regret that i shared her face (covered with her hand) in the group, i felt betrayed because members of the group made me think that she was a guy, it was my fault after all and i tried to apology to her but she dsnt want to talk with me

@pitsney said in Official admins doing a poor job.:

just a touch about sofia lanister https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/943969301027754671/9A7E0EEDFA1A2F766BEC2D666BAA26F01095A1F8/ ,https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/943969301027754925/37A6E40E8CBD2803055EE31A09B487BB537257A1/ ,https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/943969301027755811/EFD2C11AA033ADFE74982BA524FCE8A6B95FBBAD/

those are photoshoped and it was catolica who did it

• your word when i asked WHY you did that to haku =she is a little shit without self steem i tryed to help her but i was tired of the same shit everyday i hope she gets on crack on medicine or suicide helps anyway= thats not quite a regret i think And it is quite a perfect miracolous fitting on steam chat photoshop dont you think?

• @PITSNEY

I have hear your story, Quite a sad one that is.
    Especially for the person in question (Catolica). Let it be a lesson to everyone, You cant just trust anyone in the online comunity. Dont give away personal details especially not when its a person that only seeks sexual attention (This could have easely be avoided).

These things should be reported to all the organizations involved and worste case press charges.

@Sofia-Lannister

You said that the screen shots are photoshopped, I did boot up photoshop to see if there is truth behind it. I dint find anything to confirm this, Alignments paddings margins all seem to be as they should be. If it where to be faked and you are being framed it would have taken alot of effort to rebuild the chat with html/css or recreated it with photoshop.
    Its would be alot of effort and that to just frame someone? I think thats far fetched, And would be far more reasonable to asume these screen shots to be real and that what you say about them to be a lie.

@PITSNEY

Your point about comming on the duelyard, Im up for it, Though it wouldnt be enjoyable with a 200 ping, Will see.
    Here is my steam url feel free to add me https://steamcommunity.com/id/lalaloopsy1001/

The point about the admin, I have seen the name Hoss passing by from time to time, I do know people from SA and NA regions for a time (a year) I was in mexico and played on SA servers and have heard similar things about the admin in question.
    I believe that 2 people fighting there are 2 people at fault, Im certain that you have done things that where bad and i also believe the admin has handled things in a poor manor.
    You have shown some evidence and claim you have more (I take your word for it).

The truth lays somewhere in the middle, From both sides the admin and you are probably framing eachother. You show evidence where the admin did something question able and the admin probably has done the same. In my opinion there should be a better look into these cases, In example the evidence you show doesnt show what happen prior to it, For all i know just 1 round prior you have been insulting the admin, Im not saying this to be the case but you never know. I see many bans and some of those bans are people that i know, My mind is blown as the people i have seen regularly sure they have done something (This game can be rage inducing) However their overall gameplay has been alright would say about 98% of the gameplay has been following up the rules and overall just relaxed.

I cant give much if any opinion about your case at all, It would be biased as i only hear it from your side.

To the both of you @Sofia-Lannister and @PITSNEY this tread is about admins, Lets keep it on topic.

• @zany said in Official admins doing a poor job.:

@Sofia-Lannister

You said that the screen shots are photoshopped, I did boot up photoshop to see if there is truth behind it. I dint find anything to confirm this, Alignments paddings margins all seem to be as they should be. If it where to be faked and you are being framed it would have taken alot of effort to rebuild the chat with html/css or recreated it with photoshop.
    Its would be alot of effort and that to just frame someone? I think thats far fetched, And would be far more reasonable to asume these screen shots to be real and that what you say about them to be a lie.

i said photoshop because its edited, they could use another program or so
    they do those kind of stuff, like sharing name and last name + personal facebook like they did with h0ss(admin) and arkan (another chiv player)
    they try to make me look bad and making me get banned from the forum or chivalry
    example video
    telling lies Alkar report i shared all the proofs and he keep saying that i did team damage on purpose to a player called billy

and today 01/23 my gmail account that i use for youtube warned me that someone got in and i had to change the password, im not blaming them but its really suspicious
    they are all in the same toxic clan

• “they try to make me look bad and making me get banned from the forum of chivalry”

You do the same to them, By making reports that are insignificant. It could and would have been handled by people on the server (Votekick would have been the solution).
    Things like these are getting people banned and if this is the way we threat one another (Very toxic), Everyone would receive a game ban admins included, People make mistakes people get frustrated thats just the nature of humans.

Digging a bit deeper into this, Its very obiouse that all of you are manipulative, I did find it disturbing to see how the official admins are handeling it, They just take the reports without taking a better look into it (Come on guys its very obiouse that they are framing eachother and all the reports should be taken with a grain of salt).

Being a moderator/Host my self for a few years (other games as well).
    I would have been looking for the source of this matter and out of past experiance all this would end if the source has been taken care of (The person starting). At the very least putting alot of pressure onto it on both parties.

“they try to make me look bad and making me get banned from the forum of chivalry”

You do the same to them, By making reports that are insignificant. It could and would have been handled by people on the server (Votekick would have been the solution).

They are not insignificant, i help the admins to watch for certain people so they can warn them first, and i do it public so the reported player can defend them self or apology for it , very simple
    but i guess many people dont get it , and they got banned.

• That what you linked was insignificant, It was a tk reason for it consistently high team damage done to the person being framed.
    I see your point yes its against the rules, However good cops are not the onces that are incredibly draconian about the law, Good cops are those that understand the law and have a good judgement.

In the real world people have done crime to stop crime (Killing a lunatic that is shooting everyone) They dont get prosecuted even though its against the law “rules” well this is extreme example but i think you see where im getting at.
    So yea he did break the rules, This is true. I dont condone it though especially not when its a low rank (Though low ranks should go to the low rank servers). Making a report for it is a bit extreme, If this happens often good than make reports with evidence where its shown that this is a daily happening. Otherwise its a waste of time for admins, As they will be forced to take a look into a case that is rare happening and this time is better spend on consistent offenders.

Pluss it brings people that are overall calm and obedient in problems.

Let it be a lesson to everyone, You cant just trust anyone in the online comunity. Dont give away personal details especially not when its a person that only seeks sexual attention (This could have easely be avoided).

These things should be reported to all the organizations involved and worste case press charges.

Pretty funny coming from a guy who tried to dox an official chivalry admin. Threathen to share his personal info.

Blacked out the info because I don’t share personal information.

• @didymus

I have seen this before and it was to my knowledge already established that i had no involvement with that, I was also directly contact by multiple admins about this and clarified that i had no involvement with it.
    So i dont know what you are trying to accomplish with false claims.

• @didymus
    I have made threats yes i admit this.
    I did so as i was furious of what happen that day, Some random dickhead harassing and team killing people cals upon a admin when a player started team killing him (Me) got banned on the spot without clarification nor a chance to explain the situation. And later when this player (me) did explain the situation as well backed it up with prove the players case got dismissed. I dont know but when you are threaten in suchs a way you will find it hard to remain calm as well.

and ps diddymus you can try to frame as you love doing so but we both know that you are not flawless ether. (in that very same screen shot you provided you are clearly trolling there, Which is against the rules as shown on the motd)