Official admins doing a poor job.

• @pitsney said in Official admins doing a poor job.:

deleting my posts? i dont even have the right to comment anymore?? its more easy to perma ban my account in this forum

But you will back with another account to still crying

• I dont think its productive what so ever to delete or ban people from the forum.
    Hes this lad should pick his words more wisely, Insulting is never a good idea. However he did have a point there. Something we wouldnt have been able to see wasnt it for him reposting it.

• @zany said in Official admins doing a poor job.:

I dont think its productive what so ever to delete or ban people from the forum.
    Hes this lad should pick his words more wisely, Insulting is never a good idea. However he did have a point there. Something we wouldnt have been able to see wasnt it for him reposting it.

You dont know him and trust me you would ban him on your server

• @zany Everyone I asked confirmed that there is a lack of active admins. I’m not sure if this is a problem with the current admins themselves but it might be a problem caused by torn banner. Maybe admins don’t have much perspective but something is clearly not working right. I can understand why people get frustrated with admins, still not an excuse to use rude language in my opinion but banning people from the chat is utter BS. Many people spent over thousands of hours playing this game, just to see it fall apart due to poor administration.

• Honestly no this is not du tornbanner, As we speak now and i just showed reports not being handled by admins on the steam chat. And guess what there are admins currently playing… one of which even on one of the servers that i own.
    This is most certainty the admins not caring.

• The very fact that they have been reading this tread, Says already a thousand of words. They took the effort to delete a post they dint take any sort of effort to actually take a look into he issues being mentioned. Only 1 admin responded and dint contribute to this tread what so ever, Only came to say that someone is banned and boasting of how he handles things properly even though hes known for letting people doing all kind of bad behavior on LTS servers 1 mayor problem is that people waiting at the spawn just to duel at the end, Yea sure he will say its not a rule, Well admins can act upon things they find bad. When people consistently complain about this behavior he best act as its clearly bothering people, Though he simply doesn’t care…

• @zany Yup, once again this player “Gin” is begging for help. This has been going on for days… It seems when people volunteer to help the community, people shouldn’t have to beg for their help

• Bill Burr: I’m Sorry You Feel That Way | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGC1cUyYXHo

• zany would ban me from his serveR?? why? cause i kill the enemy team and laugh? and because i take a man atitude when i see an admin abusing lyng and harassing? instead of sending nudes for him? cause i rekt my enemies?

• zany dosent know YOU sofia hipocritanister reporting ALL possible players from SA because you “are not a dude and i love to be hated” players that played with you for YEARS just to get ethic with torn banner cause the nudes are not working flerting with developers to get your little dream of being admin of SA server but you lack in inteligence cause IF YOU BE ADMIN EVERYBODY IN SA WILL QUIT THE GAME they dont need a second H0ss to abuse harass and destroy their gameplay

• Zany i will tell you exatcly what i do at my gameplay > i obliterate the enemy team and spam xx2 at every second that i play i buy a lots of fights to show that i am the best "im not arrogant that is just evidence have a look at my channel :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_x0lqu-16o&t=28s: and yes now that i am game banned for h0ss personal gain i was harassing a lot and team killing cause i was banned anyway and h0ss banned all of my smurfs so i cant play in oficial anymore SUMMARY: im just a competitive player that trained a lot to become the best i am very agressive with my enemies WHEN THEY DESERVES and i love to enjoy the game walking around killing nubs and spaming xx2

• @pitsney said in Official admins doing a poor job.:

zany would ban me from his serveR?? why? cause i kill the enemy team and laugh? and because i take a man atitude when i see an admin abusing lyng and harassing? instead of sending nudes for him? cause i rekt my enemies?

Probably because of this
    Doing tk
    and this Doing tk2
    and you uploaded it, while you are in the official server
    yeah not toxic at all

• since you lack of inteligence i think it is written up there WHEN I GET GAME BANNED FOR HOSS PERSONAL GAIN I WAS HARASSING A LOT AND TEAM KILLING CAUSE I WAS BANNED ANYWAY AND DIGUSTED

• you are not toxic ?? uploading a private pic of YMCA Haku a little girl with depression and social ansiety Reason: i was tired of tryng to help her everyday same shit i hope she have sex drugs or suicide it helps anyway

• most shitty thing is why haku sended the pic of her face to you CAUSE YOU WAS SPAMMING NUDES AT HER WHATSAPP AND SHE DINT WANT YOU TO RECIEVE NOTHING IN RETURN

• summary: sofia lanister is the most shitty cheap toxic dumb dirty bitch Ever

• This post is deleted!

• The Salt is real…
    can’t you in house fighters just make peace and agree to disagree amicably and move on tbh.

• @wilt said in Official admins doing a poor job.:

The Salt is real…
    can’t you in house fighters just make peace and agree to disagree amicably and move on tbh.

he is just a kid

• @PITSNEY @Sofia-Lannister

I dont know the both of you.
    Though @Sofia-Lannister i dont take banning people lightly especially not permanent bans. As i can judge in the way Pitsney talks he would have probably gotten a time out from time to time, But not a permanent ban (this is only for consistent offenders as well extreme cases like hackers and ddosers) THings like calling someone easy are warned and muted if its going to end up annoying everyone on the server.

To give you some inside, Im in these days known as Frontliner, Im a highly skilled player and the leader of TKF.
    TKF is a group for people that want to do more competitive things within chivalry (scrims pugs tournaments Ft10s etc etc) though scrims as well tournaments are no longer hold since the player base has dropped significantly as well the absents of competitive clans.
    We kept and keep the comp scene alive.

@PITSNEY I by no means accept your behavior, Though i have seen it alot with the higher skilled players suppressing the lower skilled players. This always seemed stupid to me as being one of the best players my self, I always teached people on how to become better. Dueling with them giving them tips etc etc. I also do this to new players that i randomly see on a public server, 1 big example i have of this was Rio. The first time i saw him he was just a new player he had no idea how to play. So i teached him and a few years later he was one of the best players.
    To me helping and teaching people is productive after all you would have more players to play against with, Which is a good experience to me. Not only that but also the game is so much more enjoyable to play when you actually know and understand what is happening.

“WHEN I GET GAME BANNED FOR HOSS PERSONAL GAIN I WAS HARASSING A LOT AND TEAM KILLING CAUSE I WAS BANNED ANYWAY AND DIGUSTED”
    Thats just stupid, All you did there was giving validation to it.