Official admins doing a poor job.

• @zany not giving validation cause the hope was gone i talked to the developers and they just shitted at my case and defended hoss at all costs i was team killing and telling everybody to stop playng i TEACH even today new players that come to my friend duelyard wanting to learn and duel i dont suspress lower skill players and i treat everybody equal i just call EZ for joking ppl that wants this joke the thing only get serius when i see liers general assholes how the players called me> he is a motherfucker but a very good type

• @pitsney
    I cant give a opinion about it.
    We have never played. Because of this i have no clue of how your average gameplay might look like, Nor do i know the reasons behind your ban.

• yep not quite a reasons but i was really dumb basically an very toxic admin was DREAMING about banning me everyday tryng to get evidence then 1 year latter i falled into his trap mad with him because of his behaviors i ended doing some serius shit agasint him then got banned

• @zany try to take a look at my videos in duelyard you can know a lot there and about the admin i can resume him at this videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omxsS7qlMiI,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nncN3-p14SI the video THE FIGHT i was at my height of skill in terms of Team Objective shame that i cutted all the video i regret that i wish i could take the full video to see how good i play like i turned the server into a cemetery anyway see the description of the video the fights not only my crazy drags

• thats how is my gameplay man EVERYBODY THAT HAVES A CHAT WITH ME they end up inspired and with a complete diferent opinion about me instead of the opinion of sofia hipocritanister

• @pitsney said in Official admins doing a poor job.:

thats how is my gameplay man EVERYBODY THAT HAVES A CHAT WITH ME they end up inspired and with a complete diferent opinion about me instead of the opinion of sofia hipocritanister

idk about that, you and your banned friends are so salty

• plus @Zany try to enter the SA duelyard server if is more than 6 players you probabily will see me lets have a good chat and to new players of SA i give this warning> stay away from h0ss dont be dumb and when he start with his shit ignore his existence and record if you cant just stop playng thats all you can do

• @sofia-lannister your intentions are clear enough “girl that is not a dude and loves to be hated globally muted for harassing catolica”

• now dont waste your time more replyng this Lixanister worse player in terms of humanity and Skill/hours of gaming a girl with depression can drug herself kill herself and fuck her if she needs help …/Plus you shared a picture of her tapping her face to an entire clan and said Disgusting then she STOPPED PLAYNG CHILVARY BECAUSE OF YOU

• @PITSNEY

The video on wich the admin kicked and threaten you for just saying his name was quite interesting.
    would i label that as full blown abuse? Probably not, a little abusive? that for sure, Professional definitely not.
    Have you sended this to tornbanner or to other moderators? If not you should have.

About the admin headhunting you,
    Well i have always said that the competitive players have a - regarding official admins.
    They are over representative in the game, They are very active as well are just visually more present (High on the score board, Announcements in the particular game mode, Kills being shown etc etc).
    Its only natural that they are being watched more carefully, And thus the things the competitive players do even if it are minor things are almost always seen.

Its quite apparant that the both of you @PITSNEY and @Sofia-Lannister Have had some collisions with eachother for various reasons.
    However jabbing at eachother doesnt get you anywhere.

• @pitsney said in Official admins doing a poor job.:

now dont waste your time more replyng this Lixanister worse player in terms of humanity and Skill/hours of gaming a girl with depression can drug herself kill herself and fuck her if she needs help …/Plus you shared a picture of her tapping her face to an entire clan and said Disgusting then she STOPPED PLAYNG CHILVARY BECAUSE OF YOU

I dont know what is up with this, Also dont i understand what you are saying here.
    Did this person do this to somone or do you wish this upon somone?

Etherway that would be messed up.
    If its the latter (you wishing this upong somone) I will ask you to stop this none sense, And aspect you todo so.

• @zany well im just trowing back the arguments of her i dont even want to talk to her but yet she insists in vomiting shit and yes she did it to a person SUMMARY: sofia lanister spammed her whatsapp with nudes and masturbating videos then asked for a picture of her Then haku dit not want her nudes or her shit she just sended a picture of her face Tapping the middle of her Face cause she dint want to be showed and judged Then Sofia lanister sended The picture of Haku to An entire clan HAKU STOPPED PLAYNG BECAUSE OF THIS then i asked sofia why HER ANSWER> ugh cause she is a little shit without self steem i tryed to help her but i was tired of the same shit everyday i hope she gets on crack on medicine or suicide that helps anyway >>https://forums.tornbanner.com/topic/28421/racism-report/26

• @zany yes it is natural being watched instead of this >he team killed used bugs tryng to kill me AND created smurfs just team kill and taunt me without counting him talking shit in the chat every fucking day< THATS ALL HE DID JUST TO ME IMAGINE TO OTHER PLAYERS and yes i sended all the evidence to torn banner and you know what happened? Nothing you even read the description of the THE FIGHT video? He even lied about his skills cause he is a competitive player too HE IS THE JOKE OF COMPETITIVE of the WORST every cause he PLAYED this for 5 YEARS EVERYDAY have at least 7 accounts banned at his time he have at least more than 6000 hours of gaming speaking IN THE MINIMUM i assume he have a lot more than that i have just > 1,984 horas registradas
    jogado pela última vez em 22 de jan

• he is an admins famous for team killing then banning new players

• and yet after all that time playng our friend hoss did not get a decent basement of skill

• EVERYDAY EVEN WHEN I AM NOT IN HOME I TELL A FRIEND OF MINE THAT IS PLAYNG CHILVARY ON STEAM THE FOLLOWING WORDS>> TELL HOSS THAT I AM WAITING HIM ON DUELYARD TO GO FTO10 X1 1V1 ECT… JUST TO GET THE SATISFACTION OF SEE HIM RUN LIKE A WHORE

• if that comes to the question i dont desire anything to sofia lanister i would just admire if she give some value to herself stop being literally a whore and be less corrosive with the persons at her life

• anyway @Zany i dont want to give an interview about SA server community and life because its a lost cause i just want you to enter the SA duelyard PRIVATE server to enjoy the skills of my clan compare to NA EU skills discuss a little bit about the playstyles compare to your players etc.