Cheaters caught using clumsy.exe

• @A-clumsy-player I got almost 7k hours in the game and run the oldest continuous clan in Chiv from AOC to Mordhau, over 13 years now. I also have hosted and managed servers for just as long. Thus I have seen about everything that can happen in game. I have seen real Clumsy players, played against them and this isnt it.

Chiv has horrible net code. They improved it quite a bit over the years but everything in the video looks exactly like networking issues as well as manipulation of the animations with extreme drags and accelerations. Watching the video, you can tell that these players have skills.

While yes rank doesnt mean all that much considering that players boosted their ranks or have ALT/smurf accounts, it could help if you looked at the number of hours they have in Chiv. Most all players with 1000-3000 hours playing the game know how to manipulate the animations exactly what you see in the video. You barely showed pings or packet loss nor did you show your ping which could also be a factor in what you are viewing. Chiv is so sensitive to ping that the game is dramatically different to play in timing with a difference of 20-50+ ping points. Packet loss is not much different to where even 2%-4% packet loss can have dramatically different effects in game that you do not need clumsy to see these effects.

There are lots of videos showing ghost swings, hits through parries and delayed attacks. Clumsy look and responds much harsher than what you are seeing.

In addition, players with potato PCs combined with unstable internet also has some dramatic effects because of frame rate and processing power when it comes to internet packets and how they are handled. This is why it can be very hard to prove cheating. Clumsy on the other hand is quite obvious if you have ever actually played against it.

• https://imgur.com/52OK26w over a year ago posted clumsy ;p

• @Wilt top kek

• Global Moderator

Guys I’ve responded to the video and those who were cheating have been logged, nothing more to be said here.

• Idd Mr Roag is right. Admin has responded with thanks idd. I was just pointing out to clumsy my earlier gif/art about
    this posted a year ago and a year or more after my bringing it to the community’s attention. Preeety preety sure as
    Curb Your Enthusiasm larry david says our hero that we can all agree perhaps in any future game they have this for
    knowledge so Chiv ii should be better in these problems or any game they make. Retrospective action now is
    pointless in chivalry as is hunting these down unless one is silly enough to walk into an admin on a server hehe.
    dust settle water under the bridge now imo. eagerly waits TB’s next project tbh.