Rank 44 player doing intentional team damage - |ĶiĻă| Insignia

• Nickname: |ĶiĻă| Insignia
    Steam: Steam Profile
    Server: Official TO US South #01 [32p] (Multiplay)
    Steam2 ID STEAM_0:1:93223940
    Steam3 ID (32bit) [U:1:186447881]
    Steam3 ID (64bit) 76561198146713609 (Dec)
    11000010b1cf809 (Hex)

Video: Youtube

alt text

• Kind of looks like it was one TK, so what is the issue? So you post a video of a vote kick that shows his actual team damage at 9%, that is nothing. It looks like he had the most kills on his team. Quit getting butthurt over nothing…

• @Retsnom said in Rank 44 player doing intentional team damage - |ĶiĻă| Insignia:

Kind of looks like it was one TK, so what is the issue? So you post a video of a vote kick that shows his actual team damage at 9%, that is nothing. It looks like he had the most kills on his team. Quit getting butthurt over nothing…

Continuous team damage to random players, your last comment was on MAY 25, 2018
    1 year later and you reply in that way because i did a report of one of your clan members breaking the rules, you are so helpful you should get a reward…

alt text

• This post is deleted!

• @Sofia-Lannister
    So the real facts getting in the way of your narrative and you are more concerned that my last post was over a year ago as if that is relevant in any way. Sorry kid, I got almost 7k hours in the game and run the oldest continuous clan in Chiv from AOC to Mordhau, over 13 years now. I also have hosted and managed servers for just as long. Thus I have seen about everything that can happen in game. In addition you posted a link to our old training program where we trained more players than pretty much anyone. So thanks for the plug!

SO yeah I replied because you are a butthurt idiot and by the looks of it from your video that he was winning, consistently top fragging for his team and you most likely got into a hissy fit because of an accidental TK at 9%. I have had more team damage on a single bad catapult shot. Looks like you got punished initially for a bad catapult shot and got all butthut. That happens to me all the time. SO please, spare us the whining bullshit.

Besides, you are on a server with 200+ ping lagging up the server with 0 kills and 0 assists meanwhile my boy is in second place on your first TAB of player stats, and is in first, by a wide margin on your second TAB player stats, because he is doing work for the team while you are infecting a NA server with your cancerous ping. His score 10 kills, yours = 0. His ping 32, yours = 196. You shouldn’t even be playing on that server with such lag and ping cancer. But the game is so dead that players don’t want empty servers thus you are lucky they tolerate your laggy bullshit. If I was playing, your ass would have been kicked for high ping and whining alone.

But even in your final example, it looks like there was punishment battle for team wounding, again nothing new and pretty typical. Even then, he managed to not hit the king AND kill the enemy. Sorry but your story falls apart and is weak sauce. Stop whining because a vote kick didn’t go your way over 9% team damage by the top player on your team.

Maybe if you spent more time actually playing the game instead of crying about the little things only then running to mommy to snitch on people for doing nothing, then maybe you would have fun. And you are a rank 60? Besides, found your Steam Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/dropdeadpsychobitch Hmmm… “private” with 1 game ban on record 336 day(s) since last ban a little less than a year ago… You sound even more legit. This is on top of 20+ posts trying to get players banned because you are offended over stupid shit in basically a dead game. Please just stop being a douche canoe and play the game.

• Seems like a hypocrite to me a special kind of cheatur, you run about with hacked levels last I recall 37 rank just a while
    ago plus you even had a video of devs skins and weapons. As your not an admin or a developer let alone a real rank 60
    its you that should be on the game ban list imo. pretty sure many would agree with me considering the trouble you been
    causing this year reporting anybody who sneezes on you in a game tbh.

• @Wilt said in Rank 44 player doing intentional team damage - |ĶiĻă| Insignia:

Seems like a hypocrite to me a special kind of cheatur, you run about with hacked levels last I recall 37 rank just a while
    ago plus you even had a video of devs skins and weapons. As your not an admin or a developer let alone a real rank 60
    its you that should be on the game ban list imo. pretty sure many would agree with me considering the trouble you been
    causing this year reporting anybody who sneezes on you in a game tbh.

i was rank 48 reseted by mistake and i get rank 44 again , close enough to rank 60

• @Retsnom said in Rank 44 player doing intentional team damage - |ĶiĻă| Insignia:

@Sofia-Lannister
    So the real facts getting in the way of your narrative and you are more concerned that my last post was over a year ago as if that is relevant in any way. Sorry kid, I got almost 7k hours in the game and run the oldest continuous clan in Chiv from AOC to Mordhau, over 13 years now. I also have hosted and managed servers for just as long. Thus I have seen about everything that can happen in game. In addition you posted a link to our old training program where we trained more players than pretty much anyone. So thanks for the plug!

SO yeah I replied because you are a butthurt idiot and by the looks of it from your video that he was winning, consistently top fragging for his team and you most likely got into a hissy fit because of an accidental TK at 9%. I have had more team damage on a single bad catapult shot. Looks like you got punished initially for a bad catapult shot and got all butthut. That happens to me all the time. SO please, spare us the whining bullshit.

Besides, you are on a server with 200+ ping lagging up the server with 0 kills and 0 assists meanwhile my boy is in second place on your first TAB of player stats, and is in first, by a wide margin on your second TAB player stats, because he is doing work for the team while you are infecting a NA server with your cancerous ping. His score 10 kills, yours = 0. His ping 32, yours = 196. You shouldn’t even be playing on that server with such lag and ping cancer. But the game is so dead that players don’t want empty servers thus you are lucky they tolerate your laggy bullshit. If I was playing, your ass would have been kicked for high ping and whining alone.

But even in your final example, it looks like there was punishment battle for team wounding, again nothing new and pretty typical. Even then, he managed to not hit the king AND kill the enemy. Sorry but your story falls apart and is weak sauce. Stop whining because a vote kick didn’t go your way over 9% team damage by the top player on your team.

Maybe if you spent more time actually playing the game instead of crying about the little things only then running to mommy to snitch on people for doing nothing, then maybe you would have fun. And you are a rank 60? Besides, found your Steam Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/dropdeadpsychobitch Hmmm… “private” with 1 game ban on record 336 day(s) since last ban a little less than a year ago… You sound even more legit. This is on top of 20+ posts trying to get players banned because you are offended over stupid shit in basically a dead game. Please just stop being a douche canoe and play the game.

Woah dude you are really toxic, no wonder why he does team damage , you get random people in your clan.

• @Sofia-Lannister “Woah dude you are really toxic, no wonder why he does team damage , you get random people in your clan.”

Facts = Toxic. Got it, thanks. That is your best counter, considering you know nothing about the clan and how we recruit. Dude, I destroyed your false narrative of being a victim and in turn proved you shouldn’t even be playing on that server with such shitty ping.

I am not the one crying every time something I do not like happens to me in a server, only then to stop playing and having fun so that I could gather evidence only to then tell mommy all about it, 20+ times over the last year. You being a snitch bitch over trivial things and false narratives makes you completely toxic but sadly you do not have the intellectual fortitude to even be self aware. The fact that you are so selfish to no consider other players effects because of your decision to join a server with shitty ping, really tells me all we need to know about you. Then you compound your epic failures in life by trying to get players banned from playing because you had a tantrum.

As I said earlier, you are very lucky the 1200 or so daily players that remain in the game are so desperate to have players in servers that they maybe forgiving of your lag cancer doesn’t mean by any means you are in the right. You simply are not and I called you out on your bullshit. 20+ posts of yours whining and trying to get players banned is crossing the line. Try getting of the PC and go outside. It is almost spring and the weather is getting nice again. You should accept defeat and tonight crawl into bed in the fetal position, cry yourself to sleep, rocking with your face stuck it a puddle of your own drool.

@Sofia-Lannister “Woah dude you are really toxic, no wonder why he does team damage , you get random people in your clan.”

Facts = Toxic. Got it, thanks. That is your best counter, considering you know nothing about the clan and how we recruit. Dude, I destroyed your false narrative of being a victim and in turn proved you shouldn’t even be playing on that server with such shitty ping.

I am not the one crying every time something I do not like happens to me in a server, only then to stop playing and having fun so that I could gather evidence only to then tell mommy all about it, 20+ times over the last year. You being a snitch bitch over trivial things and false narratives makes you completely toxic but sadly you do not have the intellectual fortitude to even be self aware. The fact that you are so selfish to no consider other players effects because of your decision to join a server with shitty ping, really tells me all we need to know about you. Then you compound your epic failures in life by trying to get players banned from playing because you had a tantrum.

As I said earlier, you are very lucky the 1200 or so daily players that remain in the game are so desperate to have players in servers that they maybe forgiving of your lag cancer doesn’t mean by any means you are in the right. You simply are not and I called you out on your bullshit. 20+ posts of yours whining and trying to get players banned is crossing the line. Try getting of the PC and go outside. It is almost spring and the weather is getting nice again. You should accept defeat and tonight crawl into bed in the fetal position, cry yourself to sleep, rocking with your face stuck it a puddle of your own drool.

Tbh i didint read much of what you wrote, im really tired im going to sleep
    intentional team damage or team kill is not tolerated by official admins of torn banner, keep that in mind to you and your clan members.

• @Sofia-Lannister Yeah sure you didn’t…
    Enjoy crying yourself to sleep…

@Sofia-Lannister Yeah sure you didn’t…
    Enjoy crying yourself to sleep…

Woah toxic dude

• @Sofia-Lannister “Woah toxic dude”
    Dude your lies and narrative have been destroyed. You have no valid counter point other than crying and name calling. I just returned the favor.
    Good night precious.

• @Retsnom You said everything I should say long ago… you simply have no fucking idea of her actions in SA server you just said a little bit of them more than 20 reports tryng to get players banned

• @Retsnom you DON’T get team damage percentage from catapult damage you fucking retard

• @A-clumsy-player Reading and comprehension is not your strong point, neither is understanding humor since you do not have the taste for it. Crawl back into your basement and protect your steam ID because: cowardliness.