Any way to reduce mouse sensitivity while drawing an arrow?

• I usually play with really high sensitivity for melee, I was just wondering if there is a config setting that allows you to lower the mouse sensitivity while drawing an arrow or aiming down with crossbow, kind of like zoom_sensitivity.

• It’s a really awkward solution, but the only thing I can suggest is binding a key to setsensitivity x and another to setsensitivity y to switch between the two at your will.

• @Martin:

It’s a really awkward solution, but the only thing I can suggest is binding a key to setsensitivity x and another to setsensitivity y to switch between the two at your will.

Here’s the flip side of the coin thingy.
    I normally use low sensitivity. Any way to increase sensitivity while drawing a bow? :D

I already know the answer…

• @Martin:

It’s a really awkward solution, but the only thing I can suggest is binding a key to setsensitivity x and another to setsensitivity y to switch between the two at your will.

Can it be possible to bind 1 button so that it toggles between 2 different sensitivities?

• How do you bind a key to change sensitivity?

• How do you bind a key to change sensitivity?

• Bindings=(Name=“ThumbMouseButt­on”,SecondaryKey=,Command=“GBA­_Zoom | MouseSensitivity x | onrelease MouseSensitivity x”,Control=False,Shift=False­,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,b­IgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=F­alse,Flag=“KBFlag_Weapon”,Frie­ndlyName=“Zoom”)
    This should change your mousesensitivity while zooming with bow.

• What kind of mouse are you using? Most these days will have configurable sensitivity settings on a button near the scroll wheel. I’m currently using a Corsair M60 and it’s decent enough. Might be worth an upgrade to something like that. I also find it very useful to bind Fire to a keyboard key if I’m sniping since it reduces motion on the mousing hand.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Bindings=(Name=“ThumbMouseButt­on”,SecondaryKey=,Command=“GBA­_Zoom | MouseSensitivity x | onrelease MouseSensitivity x”,Control=False,Shift=False­,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,b­IgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=F­alse,Flag=“KBFlag_Weapon”,Frie­ndlyName=“Zoom”)

Sorry but I didn’t get where to put this exactly… :D

• @Escadin:

@rumpelstiltskin:

Bindings=(Name=“ThumbMouseButt­on”,SecondaryKey=,Command=“GBA­_Zoom | MouseSensitivity x | onrelease MouseSensitivity x”,Control=False,Shift=False­,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,b­IgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=F­alse,Flag=“KBFlag_Weapon”,Frie­ndlyName=“Zoom”)

C:\Users[UserName]\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config\UDKGame.ini

Scroll down in there and you’ll see the section with all the keybindings. You can change Name=“ThumbMouseButton” to Name=“G” or whatever key you want to use. The pipe ( | ) characters in the “Command” section of that seperate the multiple things that the keybind does.

• @BobT36:

@Escadin:

@rumpelstiltskin:

C:\Users[UserName]\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config\UDKGame.ini

Scroll down in there and you’ll see the section with all the keybindings. You can change Name=“ThumbMouseButton” to Name=“G” or whatever key you want to use. The pipe ( | ) characters in the “Command” section of that seperate the multiple things that the keybind does.

Thanks alot, I will try and mess around with it. I always had trouble as an archer because my mouse sensitivity was always too low for melee and to high for shooting, this might help me <3

• so if this exists, is there any way to reduce sensitivity while zooming? Because this decreases it anytime you simply draw an arrow / aim with crossbow, although I’m not sure why