Pushable Siege Tower?

• @Chuckdatass:

There is a west coast server which does 64 players frequently. I get around 90 ping since its semi close. And I have a beast system so 64 players doesn’t effect my fps.

Yeah, YOUR machine might not, but there are people out there who don’t have a beast of a machine, and there are people with a powerful machine who have fps problems at the moment. I also got a very powerful machine and when i played in the 64 server, i go about 10 fps drops in my framerate, mostly because the game is not optimized for so many players. Maybe it will in the future.

• @Necramonium:

@Chuckdatass:

There is a west coast server which does 64 players frequently. I get around 90 ping since its semi close. And I have a beast system so 64 players doesn’t effect my fps.

Yeah, YOUR machine might not, but there are people out there who don’t have a beast of a machine, and there are people with a powerful machine who have fps problems at the moment. I also got a very powerful machine and when i played in the 64 server, i go about 10 fps drops in my framerate, mostly because the game is not optimized for so many players. Maybe it will in the future.

Well my machine and at least 63 other players apparently. I get drops too, but I still stay around 60 fps which is fine for me.

• @Chuckdatass:

@Necramonium:

@Chuckdatass:

Well my machine and at least 63 other players apparently. I get drops too, but I still stay around 60 fps which is fine for me.

Just because there are 63 others players in the server doesn’t mean they are all having no fps drops. I remember i was so hooked on a game 10 years ago i couldent stop playing it and halve my game was a slide show when allot of action was on the screen. :P

• just like in helm’s deep in AOC … i hope they remake that map ( and every other maps fromn AOC )

• There’s a siege tower entity in the game but they haven’t been able to use it in any of the current maps - expect to see it in an upcoming one.

• I played many FPS games but so far the only game where I was able to use siege towers was the ``Dark Messiah of Might & Magic Multiplayer (from Arkane Studios and Kuju). There You had siege towers and needed few ppl to move it forward If I remember good minimally 2 - 4 ?! That was an amazing fun in MP. I want to see this in this game too. With bigger castles and walls of course.

• Kind of expanding upon this idea,

I think the Battlegrounds_v3_p map could use a third objective. Replacing the cart with a siege tower and having that siege tower be the transition into the actual city for the third objective would be cool.

• @JakeLunn:

Kind of expanding upon this idea,

I think the Battlegrounds_v3_p map could use a third objective. Replacing the cart with a siege tower and having that siege tower be the transition into the actual city for the third objective would be cool.

Dont you bomb the front entrance?

• @POOP:

@JakeLunn:

Kind of expanding upon this idea,

Dont you bomb the front entrance?

Right now pushing the cart and blowing open the front entrance is the second objective. I’d be fine with simply being able to run through the gate after the second objective is complete, but I also see the map as being good for a pushable siege tower.

Either way I really would like to invade that badass looking city after the second objective.

• Kinda like the old night-fortress in AoC?

• @SlyGoat:

There’s a siege tower entity in the game but they haven’t been able to use it in any of the current maps - expect to see it in an upcoming one.

oO, new maps. Consider me exited :D