Chiv2 vs Mordhau

• @Jonystrom said in Chiv2 vs Mordhau:

I read somewhere “Will be brought to other platforms after 12 months”, so theres that.

Where’d you see that? I couldn’t seem to find it.

• @Bandit-Hadron said in Chiv2 vs Mordhau:

@Jonystrom said in Chiv2 vs Mordhau:

I read somewhere “Will be brought to other platforms after 12 months”, so theres that.

Where’d you see that? I couldn’t seem to find it.

Nevermind, I found it at the bottom of the FAQ.

• EPG bought Rocket League, some other exclusive title up coming too.
    Enought people will come and play. You can link the game launcher in to Steam and pretend you play though Steam.

Why everybody cares so much for Valve? Monopolies are never a good thing to support. F*ck Valve. Don’t be a brand fanboy and act radical like some weird partisan spam troll. That’s silly man. Only 12yo’s do that.

• @Sn00bDog said in Chiv2 vs Mordhau:

EPG bought Rocket League, some other exclusive title up coming too.
    Enought people will come and play. You can link the game launcher in to Steam and pretend you play though Steam.

Why everybody cares so much for Valve? Monopolies are never a good thing to support. F*ck Valve. Don’t be a brand fanboy and act radical like some weird partisan spam troll. That’s silly man. Only 12yo’s do that.

You think Valve had a monopoly? Guess you never heard of UPlay, or Origin, or the myriad of other game distribution platforms. Steam became known as the best available because of its many features, the wide assortment of games on the platform, and the fact that Valve has developed some of the best games to emerge in the entire industry.

I’m not a brand fanboy. I don’t like what Valve is doing lately. But I like what EPIC is doing even less - holding games hostage, paying off publishers / developers for exclusivity deals (which is something that, as far as I am aware, Valve has not done), and a host of other problems. Not to mention the way they treat their staff.

Please, learn what you’re talking about.

• @Sn00bDog said in Chiv2 vs Mordhau:

EPG bought Rocket League, some other exclusive title up coming too.

This is how I feel. People making posts ranting against Torn Banner because they are a company that makes entertainment software.

The way I see, with the failure of Mirage(yeah, failure, I love Chiv, but Mirage was horrible) They had to have lost some money, Epic games are atm pro small dev company, why wouldn’t any small dev company take advantage of it?

• @700PlusHours And Steam takes 20% of your cut from sales. EGS does not take as much %/money away from small devs.

• @Sn00bDog And only 3yo can’t understand what people are saying again again since Metro Exodus. 3yo only because they can’t read.
    If it really interests you (why people hate EGS), you have plenty ressources online to read. Don’t you guys have Google?

• @Sn00bDog You’re either gullible or disonhest to think Steam just “takes” away dev money. Look at their infrastructure and compare to the Epic Store. The reason Epic can keep getting away with low rates is because their store is barebones AT BEST and they can keep pumping fortnite money. If they had all the features Valve client have it would be only a matter of time for their fortnite money run out at a 12%. All this 12% is meticulously picked because they know Steam can’t keep up with it fair and to capitalize on ignorant people like you.

• Before steam came along I could resell my old and unwanted games on ebay. Trade games with my friends\family. F steam. Steam takes 30% from sellers while epic only takes 12%. Furthermore Blizzard games didn’t go to steam, they made battlenet, you want to cry about them too?

https://www.polygon.com/2019/1/24/18196154/steam-developers-revenue-epic-games-store

• @BandOfTheHawk I’ve just explained why Steam takes 30% you mongoloid. Learn how to read.
    You still can do all of that, just buy physical copies, fucking dumbass.