Meet our Community Team!
Along with today’s announcement of Chivalry 2, we’re excited to welcome aboard a fresh face at Torn Banner Studios: Jen, our new Community Manager and your first point of contact for our upcoming game!
Jen “bubblywums” joins our team with over 3 years of Community Management experience under her belt on other major first person action titles.
In our community efforts, Jen will be supported by other folks at Torn Banner Studios. Look out for their usernames:
- Alex “playerhayter” - Brand Director, Torn Banner Studios
- James “killercrabs” - QA & Production Lead, Torn Banner Studios
- and other developers too!
In addition, our friends at Tripwire Interactive, the publisher of Chivalry 2, will also pop by on occasion for support:
- Jared “yoshiro” - Community Manager, Tripwire Interactive
- Mia “Molly” - Community Coordinator, Tripwire Interactive
We invite you to visit the following channels below to talk with us - as well as the rest of the community:
Sofia Lannister last edited by
@bubblywums I wish the best of luck to you.