CAPES

• Title says it all.

• Yes it does.

Capes would be great for customization. Could make them highly customization with certain customization options being unlocked the higher you rank up.

So those of us with the biggest e peen don’t have to keep it in our pants
    (we can show it off on our cape)

:D

• Capes and beards.

• Cape with customizeable logo.

And a long white beard for us old veterans!

• Guys.

Guys…

Robin Hood Men in Tights.

• @Mkilbride:

Guys.

Guys…

Robin Hood Men in Tights.

Capes are one thing but I think you just crossed to the other side.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

:D

• Capes please!! And custom FFA banners!

• I’m down for capes only for those level 30 and above. That would be cool

• i hope the creators see this i think its one of the most important tings in medieval

• Yes I want capes too. Also, a feature that allows custom emblems that can be put on the capes. I want a black cape with a Batman logo. Let me paint my armor too! Maybe my friend could be Robin.

• Yesh. Capes.

Tbh, this was one of the biggest reasons why I liked RuneScape a lot… The capes! (Tbh, RS is the only game I played with custom capes. and the sort… Unless you wanna count MKA)

• You should have different capes for different classes.

Knight would have a grander cape. Something like a flowing lord’s cape or some kingly garment.

Vanguard would have something similar, but not quite as large. Maybe something narrower like a banner over his shoulders.

MaA would have a smaller cape. I’m thinking like an accessory cape or a shoulder cape. Something that wouldn’t get in the way of quick movement.

Archer would have a full cloak (no hood of course). Something long and protective that also covers some of the front and sides. I kind of always imagined him to be stealthier anyways.

In any case, yes for capes. Would be a very cool idea for customization later.

• i dont like the idea because you should just see the important things of your enemy and it would be very difficult to make it looking good

• I would enjoy a fabulous cape. Maybe some stubble.

• I think capes could be done with “optional physics and tesselation acceleration” … it would look so **** cool !

Hopefully on expansion or something =)

• @Blindga:

You should have different capes for different classes.

Knight would have a grander cape. Something like a flowing lord’s cape or some kingly garment.

Vanguard would have something similar, but not quite as large. Maybe something narrower like a banner over his shoulders.

MaA would have a smaller cape. I’m thinking like an accessory cape or a shoulder cape. Something that wouldn’t get in the way of quick movement.

Archer would have a full cloak (no hood of course). Something long and protective that also covers some of the front and sides. I kind of always imagined him to be stealthier anyways.

In any case, yes for capes. Would be a very cool idea for customization later.

I like all these ideas

• @SlyGoat:

Capes and beards.

I’ll pay good money for beards.

• i support this !!

• Bah. What I like about Chivalry’s character design is that they’re all muddy, bloody tough ol’ soldiers. Capes are ridiculously impractical in a combat situation.

• I would love to see custom logoed capes :D

But what i really need is a name tag(or other identifyer) on top of players from my steam Friends/Group. Is really hard to play with your friends in the heat of battle when you cant find them in the battlegrounds :?

Does anyone know if they are planning to implement something to help us with identying our friends ingame?? :|

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.