Anyway increase sensitivity on controller?

• For those of you who a curious why I use a xbox 360 controller instead of mouse and keyboard is due to a medical reason.

It plays fine with controller just the sensitivity gets annoying is there anyway to up it? perhaps in the .ini files?

• Would like to know this.

Other question: I never play as an archer, tried it yesterday, but i cant figure out which button to use to zoom in… left trigger should be standard, but when i want to switch to secondary this means i have no block.

What are u guys using for this? Maybe disregard the stab/overhead and use that for zoom? But this does mean i have to change key bindings everytime i change class.

Also, it is impossible to bind a key to the “B” button, because if u try to do so it just recognizes the b button as the cancel button, meaning u cancel binding a key rather than binding a key to the “B” button.

Hope u guys understand what i mean :)

• Just found this:

.Bindings=(Name=“XboxTypeS_LeftThumbstick”,Command=“GBA_Sprint | GBA_Zoom”)

So i reckon it means it is both sprint and zoom?

Still unable to bind the B button though.

• @falcon.tcs:

Would like to know this.

Other question: I never play as an archer, tried it yesterday, but i cant figure out which button to use to zoom in… left trigger should be standard, but when i want to switch to secondary this means i have no block.

What are u guys using for this? Maybe disregard the stab/overhead and use that for zoom? But this does mean i have to change key bindings everytime i change class.

Also, it is impossible to bind a key to the “B” button, because if u try to do so it just recognizes the b button as the cancel button, meaning u cancel binding a key rather than binding a key to the “B” button.

Hope u guys understand what i mean :)

alt, sir

• There’s no “alt” on the xbox controller bud ;)

But zoom is pressing left thumbstick for who’s is interested.

• There’s no “alt” on the xbox controller bud ;)

But zoom is pressing left thumbstick for who’s is interested.

• I’ve found a way to get around this using a program called Xpadder. For those of you who haven’t heard of it before it’s pretty much a simple program that lets you map keys to a controller.

All I did was map the right analog stick to my mouse and mess around with the sensitivity, deadzone, and other settings to where I liked it. Now while playing, the game detects my right analog as a mouse and scales accordingly with the sensitivity setting.

Made the game much more enjoyable to play with a controller.

Even though it wasnt necessary I also mapped the left analog to WASD and this has made it much easier to dodge while playing as a MAA

• @ohgood:

I’ve found a way to get around this using a program called Xpadder. For those of you who haven’t heard of it before it’s pretty much a simple program that lets you map keys to a controller.

All I did was map the right analog stick to my mouse and mess around with the sensitivity, deadzone, and other settings to where I liked it. Now while playing, the game detects my right analog as a mouse and scales accordingly with the sensitivity setting.

Made the game much more enjoyable to play with a controller.

Even though it wasnt necessary I also mapped the left analog to WASD and this has made it much easier to dodge while playing as a MAA

Just tried this works like a charm, cheers :D