Dedicated server: current players kill counter

• Hi all!
    I am stuck with a question which I have been attempting to solve for half a day now.

Background:
    I occasionally organize LAN parties, one of the games played is Chivalry (well that’s quite obvious considering I’m here on this forum). For these parties I host a dedicated server so that playing together is much easier. It is a normal off the shelve dedicated server setup (i.e. minimal config changes, ran from UDKLogging.exe according to standard procedure), a few custom maps and mods but nothing out of the ordinary.

Question:
    The problem I am trying to solve is this: I would like to track the stats of all players on the server, saving it locally so I can make a global report at the end of the event (no worries, the attendees are fine with this, so “maybe your players do not appreciate this” comments are not applicable in this case)

The only real thing I need for this is information to see if a player has been killed, a “player died” event of some sort (be it the kill, death, … data or just a server event). The rest I can handle in a custom program so all I need is this simple event. I enabled logging on the server, everything is saved to a log file. However, observing the logs, it seems that servers do not keep track of this sort of thing? If such events are not logged, even the current K and D data of all players on the server at any given time will do. I mean, the current K/D data has to be saved somewhere right?

It could be that I’m missing something painfully obvious (tbh I probably am), but I just can’t seem to figure it out. Do any of you have any suggestions? I know it must be possible.

Thanks in advance!

• Hi, There is no stat tracking in Chivalry Medieval Warfare, the only time i have seen it done in the past was via modding on a duel server.

• @Lilboots I see. I knew there was no stat tracking for your character, however I was unaware that the server doesn’t even bother to take note of kill events. Oh well, thanks for the response