Bug or hack? (Tier 2 hammer)

• Foolishly enough, he didn’t change his name!
    His steam name is currently Dysphorick with steam id STEAM_0:1:32568333
    I really hope something can be done. Hacking is unacceptable IMO.

• I think we may be jumping to conclusions a bit too quickly. The animation completed a few times while other times it didn’t. That doesn’t automatically mean he’s doing anything wrong.

• @DonnieD:

I think we may be jumping to conclusions a bit too quickly. The animation completed a few times while other times it didn’t. That doesn’t automatically mean he’s doing anything wrong.

Yea I actually don’t know what the exploit they are patching is about. I’m just guessing as I’ve read it somewhere. I was just saying maybe.

• Nah, its not the matter of the animations completing. It’s the fact that he hits even before the animation completes. He replicates it several times. You can see it when the MAA has his shield up.

• It could have been lag. Also it looks that a few times he also did feints.

• I checked his ping as well. It was in the 30-50 range.

• Using an exploit is not a reason for a global ban.

• Not at all surprised. There are tons of people exploiting and abusing the values in the config folder.

• Hey I was dueling a guy who would do a bunch of feints with the hammer, and then the hammer would instantly go from cocked back to me being dead. I had my eyes on it the whole time and it never went forward. I thought it might be lag, but It happened a few times with the same technique. So there might be something to this.

• I get what you mean, I’ve seen that thing look like as if it was being held, which is ever so slightly misleading.

Config exploits will be fixed soon, yes.