Public 50 slot mumble voice server. (Provided by LG)

• Attention please read all below!

Hello guys,

I have bought my group of clan mates a 50 slot server for us to use, but there has not been as much activity on it as I would like. I am willing to open it to the public for you guys to come on in here to talk and have a good time while you play, after all it is easier then typing. ;)

I repeat though, I only bought a 50 slot mumble voice server so not everyone will be able to join. You will just have to wait til people get off. I will, kick you out if one of our members are trying to get on because after all the mumble voice server is for LG. I am sorry for that, but if we need to practice or scrim then we would need as many members on as possible.

Rules: -Please don’t troll or be disturbing to anyone. Don’t rage and don’t cause problems. If you do anything we don’t like we will kick you out. We want a friendly, mature and fun atmosphere on our voice server.

-If you have a mic please configure it so that it’s Push-to-Talk so you will not disturb anyone with every noise you make and what noises are in your background.

At first you will be an unauthenticated user on our mumble voice server and if I or a mod find out you are a friendly, respectable and mature person I or a mod will authenticate you as a registered user with some added permissions.

The mumble server is not active with people right now and may be empty when you join, but give it some time and it may fill up.

Download Mumble here:
    http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

Our Mumble voice server info is:

Address: hyperion.typefrag.com
    Port: 7970
    Password: G@mer167

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to PM me on these forums or add me on steam. I will try to help you as best I can.

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SpeedyDemon67/

• Good initiative.

People won’t say half the shit with their voice as they do with their fingers.

• @Goretooth:

Good initiative.

I hear you man.

I have set up 5 pub channels for people to talk and play in. I can add more if people need/want more.

• @Goretooth:

Good initiative.

Oh yeah!? Well is that chainmail? or are you wearing a dress

• Everyone is welcomed to come in a join our mumble voice server.

Note: At first the mumble server may be empty right now. I am not in it atm because I have college right now, but if you just wait it out a bit more people may join soon after.

• @hammerhands:

@Goretooth:

Good initiative.

Oh yeah!? Well is that chainmail? or are you wearing a dress

Pfft… Well, Malric is a dude!

• Bump.

Sorry to bump this, but I would like people to see this so we can get this party started.

• There is plenty of room for people to use in game with friends. There are plenty of public rooms for this. If you need or want voice for some teammates or friends you’re welcome to join.

• Don’t know why people don’t like a free public mumble server they can use to talk and just hangout with people. Haven’t seen anyone, but my clan mates on. Would be nice to have more people to talk to on and start a community on here.

Please, it would be nice just to try out. I am just letting you know that if you do choose to come on that it may be empty at first during certain times. Just wait a little bit and someone might come on or come on at a later time. Peak times seem to be around 6pm - 12am eastern time zone.

• its probably because you smell bad

• @hammerhands:

its probably because you smell bad

:? That’s not nice. :(

• Why use Mumble when Raidcall is free?

Don’t give me that voice quality junk either.

• @SirFab:

Why use Mumble when Raidcall is free?

Quality is really good on mumble and there is barely any latency at all. Mumble is free to use and open source, but if you want someone to host a good quality server for you with lots of bandwidth then of course it won’t be free.

I’m letting you guys use it for free anyway so why are you complaining? :|

• OH GOD.

I’M FINALLY GOING TO HAVE TO DOWNLOAD MUMBLE AFTER YEARS OF RESISTING.

• @SirFab:

Why use Mumble when Raidcall is free?

Voice quality.

And there is almost zero latency

• @Hearst:

OH GOD.

I’M FINALLY GOING TO HAVE TO DOWNLOAD MUMBLE AFTER YEARS OF RESISTING.

Cool, hope to see you on soon. :)