Suggestions

• I played the game a few times and I have af couple suggestions.

If I shoot someybody in the head with a arrow the person don’t die immediately. you have to hit a few times, even its in the head. Thats not realistic.

TIP1:
    If you give someone the final hit, with your sword or axe or whatever, the weapon will got stuck in the body and you see a animation that you are pulling it out the corps. So you see its the final hit.

TIP2:
    If you chop a limb off, you see the body lying and crawling on the ground. Know iff you chop off a limb the knight dies immediately.

Thanks for the great game.

• None of this would work as it would break up the action.

• Yeah this all clashes with the basic mechanics and premise of the game. By the way, chopping off a limb isn’t an instant kill. You will chop off a limb if your killing blow is a limb hit. Same with decapitations.

• People are known to live after taking bullets to the head. Maybe the arrows hit his cheek and missed his brain. I think it should be like a 75% chance to 1 shot in the head but not guaranteed.

• @Goretooth:

People are known to live after taking bullets to the head. Maybe the arrows hit his cheek and missed his brain. I think it should be like a 75% chance to 1 shot in the head but not guaranteed.

No. No % chance of anything ever.

• @SlyGoat:

@Goretooth:

People are known to live after taking bullets to the head. Maybe the arrows hit his cheek and missed his brain. I think it should be like a 75% chance to 1 shot in the head but not guaranteed.

No. No % chance of anything ever.

Why?

Makes no sense to have head shots NEVER kill when someone is at full HP.

• Headshots with any archer weapon but the shortbow and longbow will kill anything but a knight in one hit with bodkin arrows already. If there were a % chance for lower damage weapons to oneshot, the slower weapons would be useless.

• I guess that’s alright then. But also unrealistic that a crossbow has a guaranteed headshot but shortbow

Honestly if you can hit your opponent in the head I wouldn’t be opposed to 100% chance of death.

To me it makes no sense that one bow would kill and one would not. Obviously one is stronger, but that doesn’t make the weakest bow so weak that it wouldn’t penetrate a plate helm and hit someone’s head.

However arrows can have glancing blows off of helmets, which is why I like the 75% thing.

I’ll be online shortly if you want to duel

• @Goretooth:

To me it makes no sense that one bow would kill and one would not. Obviously one is stronger, but that doesn’t make the weakest bow so weak that it wouldn’t penetrate a plate helm and hit someone’s head.

A weaker bow/crossbow may indeed penetrate amour and hit the head but then glance of the skull, as its energy has been absorbed by the plate amour. But a stronger more powerful bow/crossbow will give greater penetration, through plate amour and into the brain. Providing a killing blow.