No TO?

• Anyone else staying the hell away from TO servers simply because people don’t care about the objectives?

I feel like it is better to play TDM or LTS just because at least then it counts towards something when they just kill.

• I made a whole thread on the balance issues with TO. But I still play TO because it has so much potential. And I now only play the attacking team. I try to coordinate my team to beat the huge disadvantage of the spawns. Don’t give up on it just yet!

• We are looking at some things for patch 1 (not the hotfix) that should help.

Treb 3 and the end of BG are the main ones it would seem.

Stoneshill attacking is easier if you have a good guy on the catapult. You can take out the boiling oil guys, ballista, and people guarding the gate with the cat.

• @Andrew:

We are looking at some things for patch 1 (not the hotfix) that should help.

Stoneshill attacking is easier if you have a good guy on the catapult. You can take out the boiling oil guys, ballista, and people guarding the gate with the cat.

Great to hear! The second stage of Dark Forest is pretty rough when you get it to the 80% mark. I just wish defenders spawns would be 5 seconds(at least) further back.

• @Andrew:

I really hope you aren’t dumbing down the Hillside map with removing treb 3 or making it easier to capture. The issue on that map is the players, not the trebuchet placement.

If you capture treb 1 and treb 3 first as the attacking team, the remaining trebuchets are easy to get.
    Nerfing the map for the attackers just because people aren’t clever enough to think out working strategies is bad :(

• @MinorityMats:

@Andrew:

I really hope you aren’t dumbing down the Hillside map with removing treb 3 or making it easier to capture. The issue on that map is the players, not the trebuchet placement.

If you capture treb 1 and treb 3 first as the attacking team, the remaining trebuchets are easy to get.
    Nerfing the map for the attackers just because people aren’t clever enough to think out working strategies is bad :(

I think any clan defending that map in a scrim would just give up the other 3 trebuchets and turtle on 3 from the start because of how stupidly easy it is to defend.

• @SlyGoat:

@MinorityMats:

@Andrew:

I think any clan defending that map in a scrim would just give up the other 3 trebuchets and turtle on 3 from the start because of how stupidly easy it is to defend.

That. ^