Can't get into any games now…

• Same problem, haven’t been able to get into any servers since the hotfix.

• Just jumpped on the forums and suffering from the same issue… played this morning slightly laggy-er then usual but fine… now unable to connect and failed to authenticate.
    This is very frustrating!!

• According to the devs, the problem is on steam’s side and not chivalry’s. Check Facebook for info :)

• Re: Release Hotfix 1
    by Tibberius » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:24 pm

LATEST UPDATE ON SERVERS: STEAM RESPONSE - “We are aware of the issue and are investigating what is currently causing the issue. This is something with our servers and not your side.” Apologize for all inconvenience, it turns out it is a STEAM issue, and not related to the latest Hotfix. Will keep you updated!

• @MinorityMats:

It appears that all servers are full also. I’m starting to think that they actually are down and there’s some kind of bug showing them being full…

Yup - same here - all servers are full and I can’t get on any. :o

• Me too, haven’t been able to play ever since the hotfix came out. All servers are full and when I try to connect to empty ones or ones with 1 person in it, it says: disconnected from host.

Any developer who reads this: I have posted a very extensive bug list and my specs on the bug page with new bugs I encountered in the last 2 days.

• I noticed the same problem. Was playing just fine this morning and then noticed that a patch was being downloaded then went on to play later and bam! can’t connect to a single server. I hope they are fixing this issue very soon. :(

• It’s not the hotfix, as mentioned by the dev above; just unfortunate timing.

• Can i join the club of “Cant connect” :D Coz it´s such a fun club :? …NOT :x

So now that we have the devs saying they are working on it! Are we talking hours here :( …or days :o

• @Andrew:

Re: Release Hotfix 1

LATEST UPDATE ON SERVERS: STEAM RESPONSE - “We are aware of the issue and are investigating what is currently causing the issue. This is something with our servers and not your side.” Apologize for all inconvenience, it turns out it is a STEAM issue, and not related to the latest Hotfix. Will keep you updated!

Thanks for the update! maybe you should make it a sticky so people stop making new threads, atleast until the issue is resolved.

• @Exiled:

Can i join the club of “Cant connect” :D Coz it´s such a fun club :? …NOT :x

So now that we have the devs saying they are working on it! Are we talking hours here :( …or days :o

**Valve **is working on it. So we’re talking Valve time, which is even more relative than normal time.

@Looter:

@Andrew:

Re: Release Hotfix 1

Thanks for the update! maybe you should make it a sticky so people stop making new threads, atleast until the issue is resolved.

It isn’t just a sticky - it’s an announcement sticky. Unfortunately the only threads people ignore more than stickies are announcement stickies.