Voice Chat?

• Is voice chat being considered? It would be amazing to have local chat and be able to shit talk other players face to face!

• Are you mad? You have all the voices you need with the voice overs, including all the shit talking you could dream of. “Your parents, are they siblings?” “Your wife is a hobby horse.” “You are a lump of foul deformity.” “Well my, aren’t you handsome, best not turn my back on you.”

What more do you need? I swear to got if there is voice chat in Chivalry 2 I will use voice to spam impersonations of the Chivalry voice-overs.

• @Elite-Team-Killer Very good point, but I still feel that voice chat would not hurt the game. I mean, Chivalry II is looking to be a polished version of Chivalry, with very little variation in terms of gameplay or style. The graphics, animations, sounds, and story all look better. I’m just spitballing possible new features to liven up the game and hopefully keep it going for long term, as Chivalry was initially successful but lost most of its playerbase. I feel the same will happen without solid new features. Voice chat is basically a necessity to multiplayer games, but local chat makes it all the more exciting, especially in a game where it can actually be utilized, a melee based game. Look how good it works on Insurgency.

• Voice chat sounds very nice especially a Local one a Global one would be quite annoying and if you didn’t want it you could always mute it either way it wouldn’t bother me though I’m sure it will turn out to be a great game either way

• @CyroForel Yeah we need Local and Global with mute feature for the umm… special cases lol.