Customisation based on skill level.

• Excessively Flamboyant.

Just play crusader.

• Developer

No perks, no stat bonuses (aside from +5 to epeen). However gaining reknown on the battlefield will make your officers provide you with alternate equipment selections. This is both to help add variety to the game as well as reward players who invest time into the game by ensuring the same old weapons do not grow stale for them. Keeping in mind that these weapons will not necessarily be better than the stock weapon choices, just different. There will of course also be visual-only upgrades.

• Well, at least no perks for sure, that makes me happy.

• Not to sound nooby or anything, but what is epeen?

• An Internet-Penis.

Look shiny, and it’s kind of your Penis’ avatar.

• kind of like tf2, you get hats and what not to show you’ve “played” more or w/e, possibly doing an achievement and getting a certain item, getting a different shield or w/e like having a kite shield over a tower shield, the kite shield would be quicker to pull up but wouldn’t cover your legs, the tower shield would cover your legs, but would take a tiny-bit longer to pull up. ideas like that, using different variations of a certain type of weapon. not giving you an advantage, just different effects that might give you a more unique play style.

• I think any playtime rewarded customization should be purely aesthetic based. Shield designs, fancy helmets etc. Once you dive into the realm of gameplay affecting items it becomes very hard to balance correctly. IE: A new sword unlock that is slightly faster and slightly weaker is not necassarily balanced, as if it’s damage goes from 40 to 35 then it still kills in three hits, but it does so slightly faster. This also strongly affects balance between classes, as some unlocks may be balanced against some classes but give a plain advantage over others.

• @Striker:

I think any playtime rewarded customization should be purely aesthetic based. Shield designs, fancy helmets etc. Once you dive into the realm of gameplay affecting items it becomes very hard to balance correctly. IE: A new sword unlock that is slightly faster and slightly weaker is not necassarily balanced, as if it’s damage goes from 40 to 35 then it still kills in three hits, but it does so slightly faster. This also strongly affects balance between classes, as some unlocks may be balanced against some classes but give a plain advantage over others.

I totally agree with this.

• Hope it takes awhile for gain rank.

• to balance a speed increase and dmg decrease, obviously it would be more than 5 :|