Requiring further assistance. [Official techs only, please]

• Hello,
    I purchased the game the other day (through steam) and downloaded it, then launched it.
    The first problem I ran into was that the servers didn’t show up. I did fetch the official fix, installed it as I was asked to and it was in vain. The servers do however pop up evertually if I’m lucky, but most of the time I’m not.

2/3 times I’ve succeeded to get into a server and play the game it disconnects/freezes. Whilst I can move everyone else turns static. Kind of like when you’ve gotten internet connection issues in League of Legends. However, I did check several times and my internet connection was fine.

Not to mention that at times when I attempt to join a server, the audio shuts off and won’t turn back on until I return to the title screen. As soon as I attempt to join another one it happens again. Not all the time, of course but it has happened recently. I also have to wait for the servers to refresh properly before trying to sort them, or I will crash to desktop.

I’ve spent more time trying to get the game functional than actually playing the game that I paid for.

• There was a patch released about an hour ago which was meant to fix most of what you described, have you updated your game and tried since then?

• Yeah. If you want help, you’ll need to post more specifics. The fix DOES work for the servers not showing problem. It’s a known issue not only with Chivalry, but other steam games with similar server set up. Follow the directions carefully, and your servers will show up.

As for the the rest of your issues. What type of comp are you running?(Graphics card, processor, etc…)

• @Mschlotman:

Yeah. If you want help, you’ll need to post more specifics. The fix DOES work for the servers not showing problem. It’s a known issue not only with Chivalry, but other steam games with similar server set up. Follow the directions carefully, and your servers will show up.

As for the the rest of your issues. What type of comp are you running?(Graphics card, processor, etc…)

It doesn’t do any difference. Sometimes I have to wait 10-20 minutes for the server to work. And I did follow the setup properly.
    As for my computer specs I’m running on
    Processor: Intel i5-2500, 3.30 GHz.
    RAM: 16,0 GB.
    Videocard: AMD Radeon HD 7800 series, 2048 MB.
    HD: 1TB

Also, I will try the new fix and get back to you regarding the results. Do tell me if this was anymore specific.

• @SlyGoat:

There was a patch released about an hour ago which was meant to fix most of what you described, have you updated your game and tried since then?

I’ve tried it, and it didn’t do me much good. However the servers did appear but I was frequently “kicked”/disconnected from them. Not quite sure why, once more I checked my internet connection and it was fine. I also had some minor performance issues but I’m sure that’s not related to the client itself. Might have been the server.