Your games busted, Fix it.

• Edit:
    Patch seems to make servers show up but not able to connect to them. Tried on a 23ping server telling me I timed out. I feel like you have rushed your game and sense you charged to play beta(so im told) you didn’t get a sufficient test of the online play. I feel like if this issue is not resolved within a week or so you should start handing out the refunds. I like to support indie games but not when I can’t even play them after buying them.

Rage:
    Can’t even play due to server set up. Either they don’t show up or they time out(on a 23ping server my ass). Fix or refund.

• chill bro, ur not the only1 just chill man.
    ull get ur fix soon enough

Edit: good to see ur feeling alittle better 8-)

• Several people in my clan, including myself cannot join any server due to a time out message. We also can’t connect to our private server, as that gives an ‘Authentication failed’ error. Restarted steam 3 times and error persists in all cases. The odd thing is, it worked an hour or so ago, but then I left to read the forum and I can’t get back on.

• @OP… First off, what a doucher. YOU take the risk when buying a game that REQUIRES servers in to play. Therefore, it is unacceptable to expect the game to NEVER have issues. Furthermore, an indie size game no less will have more limited resources than someone like Blizzard. I don’t really post much on this forum, but I HAD to just to explain to you how much you sound like a spoiled, dimwitted five-year-old throwing a temper tantrum. Go cry yourself to sleep, maybe then you’ll be able to wake up and play when they fix the issue.

• Although I agree with you DentMan06, OP is just saying what hundreds of people are thinking right now.

• Theres a difference between a game having glitches/issues and another at release to not even have it playable. Of course Im angry, anyone would be. Not saying fix at this exact moment obviously, but if its not fixed in like a week or so, thats a big problem. Released a patch and it didn’t do anything. So im very disappointed. I don’t like wasting my money.

• Knee jerk reactions are normal. Sit tight and wait for fix!

• TornBanner, please give this guy a refund. The less low I.Q. people playing the game the better.

• How did something like this happen anyway? It seems universally broken for everyone. I hope they playtest the updates before releasing them.

• This is my last reply to you OP. How have you wasted your money? You’ve been playing, have you not? To assume that you’ll never play again and, thus, the game is broken forever from now is absurd. Do any of you REALLY think that the devs WANT their game down? Want it to be broken? Get a grip guys. I’m sure this isn’t the only game on your PC. Stop whining and play something else until they fix it. Saying stupid remarks like “fix or refund” is NOT constructive, nor is it mature in general. If, by chance, a week does go by and it isn’t playable, THEN start bitching.

• Ryousha, sorry you feel this way. Of course as a paying customer you have the right to express your feelings by reporting an issue, however people who love the game, as well as developers will react defensively if it is approached in an aggressive manor.

The team have put countless hours into development and it has become a massive part of their lives, I can guarantee that such issues will be dealt with as required.

Please keep it civil and constructive.

• I wont go as far as saying i want a refund, but meh feels totally like a BETA to me. Dont understand why developers dont just take 1,2 weeks longer to sort it.

• Thanks for the reply/update.

• @falcon.tcs:

I wont go as far as saying i want a refund, but meh feels totally like a BETA to me. Dont understand why developers dont just take 1,2 weeks longer to sort it.

The problem is devs have limited funds and you could keep pushing something back to fix it. At some point it’s gotta get released.

• @falcon.tcs:

I wont go as far as saying i want a refund, but meh feels totally like a BETA to me. Dont understand why developers dont just take 1,2 weeks longer to sort it.

The best part about you whiners is that you are only upset because you really want to play the game. Meaning you really enjoy it and can’t wait to get back in.

• Never said I didn’t enjoy the game. I had a lot of fun the couple of hours I got to play the other day.

• How am i whining? It just feels like a BETA bacause everything that has to do with finding servers is lacking so far.

Problems with game crashing when searching for specific matches, same with changing max ping.
    Entering games where everybody keeps walking same way -> find new server.
    Now this.

Game is brilliant and thoroughly enjoying it, but its all about the MP, so they should have fixed the server browser. I guess they had the same problems during beta? If they wouldnt it would be even stranger.

Thing is indeed i want to play, but the times the game crashed and i had to restart everything is just to much for a finished product, so yeah it feels like i’m playing a BETA, fair enough imo…

• @falcon.tcs:

How am i whining? It just feels like a BETA bacause everything that has to do with finding servers is lacking so far.

Problems with game crashing when searching for specific matches, same with changing max ping.
    Entering games where everybody keeps walking same way -> find new server.
    Now this.

Game is brilliant and thoroughly enjoying it, but its all about the MP, so they should have fixed the server browser. I guess they had the same problems during beta? If they wouldnt it would be even stranger.

Thing is indeed i want to play, but the times the game crashed and i had to restart everything is just to much for a finished product, so yeah it feels like i’m playing a BETA, fair enough imo…

Reminds me so much of gears of war 2 heh

• need my dose of slashing and crushing heads !!!

• It is funny how people flip out over just a few hours of the game not working… even if it were for one day… BOOHOO!

Scary to think what would happen if the government stopped working for one day? :o

I do admit though I am going through sword handling withdrawals!