epic exclusive?

• For many reasons most self evident , i wont use the epic store but that appears to be the only route to this game , which makes me sad i loved the first one and played for many hours. despite your huge anti consumer move using that platform and helping it with all th ebad things its trying to force on us i wish you luck and i would normally say ill just pick it up in 6 months whenit comes 50% to steam but this is the sort of game you need to be there for the start.

I know my one lost sale wont be a drop in the bucket of the sack of cash epic bought you with , but as the film said if you stand for nothing youll fall for anything.

• Mod

@zumbledum said in epic exclusive?:

For many reasons most self evident , i wont use the epic store but that appears to be the only route to this game , which makes me sad i loved the first one and played for many hours. despite your huge anti consumer move using that platform and helping it with all th ebad things its trying to force on us i wish you luck and i would normally say ill just pick it up in 6 months whenit comes 50% to steam but this is the sort of game you need to be there for the start.

I know my one lost sale wont be a drop in the bucket of the sack of cash epic bought you with , but as the film said if you stand for nothing youll fall for anything.

I bought Chiv 1 over two years after it launched and still got 5k hours out of it so you don’t need to be in at the start. Chiv took over a year to build up patches and content to make it the best version of itself.

Most the hate I’ve seen for Epic has been illogical, contradictory or based on false information.