"Authentication Failed"

• I was wondering if that this meant the server was full? This happens when I try and join a server that is full.

I have been spamming to join every server with good ping for me for a while now and kept getting this notification. I hope I am not bugged or anything.

• Same problem. Haven’t been able to join a game since the “hotfix”.

• There are some issues with the latest hoitfix. Players are unable to join servers.

Torn Banner are aware of the issues and are working on a fix as soon as possible.

We just have to be patient.

• There are some issues with the latest hoitfix. Players are unable to join servers.

Torn Banner are aware of the issues and are working on a fix as soon as possible.

We just have to be patient.

• Hmmm interesting… I wonder how everyone else were able to get into the server?

• *n/a

• Lol actually now that I look… EVERY dang server is full! About 5 servers are at 0. ???

One more thing… I can not join underpopulated servers. Just FYI.

• I just bought the game and I was able to play earlier, but now I get this error whenever I try to join a server.

I just wanna play this awesome game :(

• Developer

LATEST UPDATE ON SERVERS: STEAM RESPONSE - “We are aware of the issue and are investigating what is currently causing the issue. This is something with our servers and not your side.” Apologize for all inconvenience, it turns out it is a STEAM issue, and not related to the latest Hotfix. Will keep you updated!

• Sounds good Tibs!! Thank you for the update.

• I didn’t think it was the hotfix, or at least not user-end; as I wrote before I was able to play games for a while after the hotfix was applied.