Console Veterans are you returning?

• Chivalry 2 - now coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X, and will have crossplay enabled across all platforms.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYu8hF5-JAs

Just to say the great console players of old would be very welcome back tbh.

• @Wilt Not gonna lie that trailer got me interested. I’ll play console though only because the game on PC is only available on epic games for some time. I, funnily enough, returned to this forum expecting some people on console to share some thoughts about the trailer.

• Well… I’d say once the news filters through to the former Chivalry 1 console players or new gamer’s we might see
    posters return plus new ones imo.

• @Wilt Chivalry 2 trailer brought me here after not visiting this forum for 2 years. Although it would be interesting to see fellow Chivalry 1 players return to this game, i doubt many of them will make a comeback unfortunately. It’s been a long time, console players most likely forgot this game existed after its removal from Xbox/PS4, especially with Mordhau now being the top medieval game at the moment. As the game stands, it looks pretty bad in my opinion and i think i speak for everyone when i say that this game is a drop. It’s not the same. Chivalry died a long time ago, and it will stay that way.