Suggestion - Inputs

• Can the developers consider combining “Parry + Cancel(Feint)” to the same key, it’s kind of pointless separating the two functions, and would improve the quality of players… I’m 30 years old and shouldn’t be owning so hard in duels, the only time I really lose a duel is by lag when the parry doesn’t register.

I know it’s not a game breaker, I’m just sick of no challenge, I probably meet 1 in 10 people that know how to feint.

• I believe this is being tested internally already - will very likely be included in the game soon, as there’s been a lot of people suggesting it.

As for not being challenged, though, I happily accept all duel requests :) steamcommunity.com/id/slygoat

• You already can do that.

Go to UDKInput.ini and find:

Bindings=(Name=“RightMouseButton”,Command=“DoParry | Onrelease LowerShield | GBA_Aim”

Change it to:

Bindings=(Name=“RightMouseButton”,Command=“DoParry | Onrelease LowerShield | GBA_Aim | GBA_Feint

Test it in a game. If that doesn’t work, then go to UDKGame.ini

Find:
    Bindings=(Name=“RightMouseButton”,Command=“DoParry | Onrelease LowerShield | GBA_Aim”,Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag=KBFlag_Weapon,FriendlyName=“Parry”)

Then change it to:
    Bindings=(Name=“RightMouseButton”,Command=“DoParry | Onrelease LowerShield | GBA_Aim | GBA_Feint”,Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag=KBFlag_Weapon,FriendlyName=“Parry”)