Choose equipment

• very simple, Lets say every class has an option to change their inventory e.g “knight can choose his secondary to either be a throwing axe or a shield with his primary”

very good idea I think.

• The inventory system will resemble this, yes. There are fewer ‘classes’ than Age of Chivalry, but multiple weapons for each class.

• @Blaine:

The inventory system will resemble this, yes. There are fewer ‘classes’ than Age of Chivalry, but multiple weapons for each class.

how many classes do you predict that will come out with the game

• man at arms
    vanguard
    knight
    archer

i count 4.

• Blaine said something about a Siege Engineer class as well.

• @TheNarrator:

Blaine said something about a Siege Engineer class as well.

Let’s just be clear that only users with RED names represent Torn Banner Studios and unless you hear something from us about the issue, you can assume that there has not been an official comment on the issue at the moment.

But to settle this issue, we do not currently plan on including a siege engineer class within the initial release of Chivalry; however, we have not ruled it out as future DLC content.

• Right, sorry.

• SE is pretty old news. It was psuedo-announced before it was ninja’d from the website :P

It used to read for about a year: “As soon as they join the game, players choose from a selection of several classes, which control the appearance, characteristics and abilities that will be available to them. Classes include Archers, Man-at-arms, Vanguards, Knights and a Support class. Each of these classes will be able to equip a selection of weapons including swords, battle axes, crossbows, longbows, shields and much more.”

Anyone who visited the old AOC forum would also have guessed it was the newly planned Siege Engineer which was due to be tested with CR3, or something which resembled it: http://www.age-of-chivalry.com/smf/inde … pic=8061.0

• Oh no, you wouldn’t keep that post-release siege engineer carrot dangling out in front of us for a 2nd game, would you? Aw hell, you totally would. You’re like my middle school girlfriend who kept talking about how much she loved getting undressed, and yet never once even let me feel her up.

That was a relevant post, right? It definitely sounded profound when I was thinking it up.

Bottom line: lemme grope your siege engineer A-cups, dammit.

• as long as the knight can have a hammer im fine with anything

I CANT WAIT TO START SMASHING SKULLS