Unable to join servers even after server browser fix

• I keep getting this error in game, searching it on Google brings up nothing from this game so I was hoping someone knew a way of fixing it.

?INT?UTGameUI.Errors.UnableToJoinInvite_Message?

I’m able to join my own games with bots, but am unable to join any game through friends without getting this error, and trying to join a server through the server browser brings up an endless “Please wait while the game loads” message.

I’ve disabled my firewall and this issue still persists, and I was playing just fine with my friends last night.

• Are you sure the “Please wait while the game loads” is endless? I’ve sometimes encountered this issue but have always been able to get in the server after a minute or two of waiting. Not asking you to wait around for an hour or anything, just wondering how long you waited.

• From my experience, that message has always popped up when the server I’m trying to join via ‘Join game’ through friends is full. After I’m told there is a spot, I can usually try again and join without an issue.

• @SlyGoat:

Are you sure the “Please wait while the game loads” is endless? I’ve sometimes encountered this issue but have always been able to get in the server after a minute or two of waiting. Not asking you to wait around for an hour or anything, just wondering how long you waited.

I’ve waited upwards of five minutes before giving up.

• Definitely sounds infinite then. Hm. Have you tried the usual restarting your PC, verifying integrity of game cache, etc.?