Will Chiv2 have same moderating/admin rules?

• Hey i ask cause i wonder if i ll buy the game or not, will chiv2 have same kind of extremely severe moderation?

• Might not be exactly the same but it will roughly be the same. We will probably create a more complete guide when Chivalry 2 launches but it’s safe to assume it will look something like this:

In general the servers will be moderated as follows:

• A warning is issued when a rule is broken, this can be done through a kick or ingame chat.
    • Kick / temp ban is given when the player keeps misbehaving
    • Global ban is given when a player breaks multiple offences or repeats the same offence multiple times during a longer period of time.

Players can create an appeal once to get unbanned, after that we feel the player had enough chances to better himself/ herself.

Sidenote:
    A mute is given for verbal offences. Admins may decide to ban a player directly without issuing a warning, I.E. when a player is cheating. A gameban is given when a player is cheating or when a player is evading their normal ban by using multiple steam accounts and/or IP addresses.

• What about smurfs, since the game is a new one, but with same mecanics than the last one, how will you recognize smurfs?

Cause then people can be good cause coming from chivalry 1, and yet not be smurfs of chivalry 2.

What will be the logic against smurfs then?

• Mod

@afazzarozi said in Will Chiv2 have same moderating/admin rules?:

What about smurfs, since the game is a new one, but with same mecanics than the last one, how will you recognize smurfs?

Cause then people can be good cause coming from chivalry 1, and yet not be smurfs of chivalry 2.

What will be the logic against smurfs then?

Smurfs were only a problem on Chivalry 1 if they kept playing on the low rank servers. We don’t even know if there will be low rank servers in Chivalry 2 at this point in time.