Am I the only one with weapons glitch?

• My kills dont count for weapons in online… And also: advanced training mode glitch: If you walk in there with a torch your stuck.You cant drop it or throw it… Please fix these! :(

• Good catch on the torch, I’ll add that to the bugs list along with another bug I noticed while reproducing it.

For weapon unlocks - are you playing on a server with 5+ players? Unlocks won’t track otherwise.

• Deleted reply.

• @SlyGoat:

Good catch on the torch, I’ll add that to the bugs list along with another bug I noticed while reproducing it.

For weapon unlocks - are you playing on a server with 5+ players? Unlocks won’t track otherwise.

No, I was not. Also were you aware that the offline mode crashes the game at a random point in time? And another 2 glitches in the training mode: The press e for vanguard training got stuck on my screen and wouldn’t go away, even if I pressed e again, and Somehow I got stuck crouching in the advanced training and couldn’t get up. So I was not regaining stamina and therefore could not do combos.