If you were offered a refund would you take it?

• @paulioc3:

And yes, my PC is up to date and can handle any other game on the market at high specs. This game is poorly optimized.

You didn’t give any specs. I assume you have an AMD card just like everyone else having problems.

• Nope, this game is too much fun

• Actually, I’ll retake what I just posted.

Just got into a game, ping was below 150 the whole time, and wow that was awesome! Making a shield wall at the gate was cool.

I have a ASUS GTX 670 (Nvidia) btw. I’m going to assume the issues I had were fixed at least partially.

• @paulioc3:

Actually, I’ll retake what I just posted.

Just got into a game, ping was below 150 the whole time, and wow that was awesome! Making a shield wall at the gate was cool.

I have a ASUS GTX 670 (Nvidia) btw. I’m going to assume the issues I had were fixed at least partially.

Good to see you get your turn :)

• Nope, i preordered War of the Roses on steam, got into the beta. Played for a week and i was bored :/ so i sent a ticket to get a refund from steam and i did lol… but this game, it’s freeking fun.

And i dunno about the weapon balancing, i think the balance is pretty good. Spear has longe range, but bad at close range and bad at blocking, hammer does lot of damage but is overall slow. Sword has medium range, medium damage, faster block. I think it’s overall good balanced.

• So far I’ve put over 146 hours into the game. Even paying $165 I really am getting my money’s worth.

• @SlyGoat:

If TBS offered to give me my money back and let me keep the game, I still wouldn’t. And I’d buy another copy just because they were cool enough to offer.

I understand some people get off on being super negative and cynical, but I don’t think you’ll get as much support here as you hoped.

this a million percent. i was a Massive fan of Aoc since its release, and ive waited a long time for CMW, and its been great. sure there are some bumbs in the road, but were looking at an indie dev, whos really makeing to my knowing their first real stand alone game. and to top it off it has less problems then alot of AAA releases.

the game has a huge potential for addons down the road, weather free patched or expansion (dlc) but as it stands right now the game is great, and liek above, if offered to have my cash back, and keep the game, id still not take the deal. they deserve the cash, and people need to remember this isnt a huge company, and what they have achomplished is alot better then some indie devs, and better then alot of AAA ones.

• For $25 I can’t complain.

• this thread is so stupid it should be shutdown.

Nobody should want a refund.

• @acrh2:

Refund?
    Are you nuts?

Best reply.
    This game is doing great by me. There’s nothing else like it on the market, and it wipes the floor with War of the Roses. Best money I’ve spent on a game in ages.

This year has been a true year of the underdogs. Sleeping Dogs, a game that was abandoned by a huge, near sighted publisher, turned out to be the funnest open world of its type, even better than GTA 4, imho, and Chivalry, a game that started as a mod, is the most rewarding and exciting mp game I’ve played in years, with a crew of innovative, energetic and creative devs that have actually built something by gamers for gamers, a refrain often abused by more successful, less honest developers.

Refund the game? That’s just crazytalk. I intend to further be a customer of Torn Banner and wish them nothing but success.

• No.

You know what I hate about our modern society?

The sense of entitlement that folks seem to have.

• @Hearst:

No.

You know what I hate about our modern society?

The sense of entitlement that folks seem to have.

Yea, so true… god, this game is so worth the $25. The sense of satisfaction I get from the melee combat is unrivaled. As for the framerate issues, I turn off dynamic lighting / shadows and the ambient occlusion and I have no issues with FPS.

• Yes I would, I am new to steam and this was my first purchase, originally it was ganna be Dark Souls but i already had it on PS3. So instead I bought this since I was interested, however I have been suffering by the “no servers” bug and the official guide on the site I have done that was asked and still I don;t see server…I don’t even know what names servers have cause I have never seen 1. This is making me regret this being my first Steam purchase.

• Developer

@KingMe42:

Yes I would, I am new to steam and this was my first purchase, originally it was ganna be Dark Souls but i already had it on PS3. So instead I bought this since I was interested, however I have been suffering by the “no servers” bug and the official guide on the site I have done that was asked and still I don;t see server…I don’t even know what names servers have cause I have never seen 1. This is making me regret this being my first Steam purchase.

http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=30935#p30935

• Op you need to get a life, this game is epic and has just released and the dev team are a good bunch so shut the hell up about money grabers ! The game in its current state is 100 x better and than war of the roses. this game has great potential and people are playing this game in the thousands.

The combat is great and me and my guild mates are loving it. things take time to build and rome was not built in a day ! I know 110% that this dev team will and are working hard to fix things and bring more content. me myself i love all the different game modes takes time to release new content.

And you tell me any god dam game that was in development and upon release that does not have bugs and needs fixing ? Games years after release still have updates and changes . Some people just love to troll and talk shit.

I have my hat off to dev team of this game and say thanks for such a great and fun game not had so much fun in a game for years :) .

• are you nuts?

If they would ask me for additional € 25,00 i would pay it. but don’t tell em that ;)

there are bugs, there is lag, yes yes yes…. BUT… the game itself is awesome.

you can fix bugs and everything that bothers, but you can’t hotfix the lack of fun in a game or a stupid gameplay.

• What’s with all these plebs whining about the game? Maybe they should just learn to play.

• No, because its only 24 dollars and i´m sure they will fix a lot of the problems in coming months.

• Sooo… Can I get that lock on the thread please?
    I asked a couple of days ago for one. The thread’s not really going anywhere and was originally written out of frustration, so it’s pointless letting it drag on for pages and pages
    I’m learning to live with the fact that the effort I’m putting into earning unlocks is just being thrown back in my face when they get reset, and the numerous other issues I’m facing, so it’s all gooood :]

Cheers! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

• I think you’ve suffered enough.