🦅 ROME | Now Recruiting!

• alt text

alt text

ROME is a highly organized group of mature players that want to pillage and sack the realms! Like a Roman legion, the cohesion of our community in-game and out-of-game is paramount. It is the essence to our success. ROME is looking for sophisticated and knowledgeable players from the Chivalry community that wish to dominate in PvP.

alt text
    ◻️ UNMATCHED GUILD STRUCTURE & ORGANIZATION

◻️ LARGE-SCALE & COORDINATED TEAMWORK

◻️ A FELLOWSHIP OF PLAYERS EAGER TO ASSIST YOU

◻️ FACILITATION OF FUN EVENTS & TOURNAMENTS

alt text

If you’re interested in applying to the ROME guild community, there are a couple of basic pre-requisites needed. Please read below…

✔️ Must be at least 18 years old to apply to the community

✔️ All applicants must have a working microphone

✔️ ROME utilizes Discord and is a PC-only gaming community

alt text

• We’re only a few days out from the Chivalry II Closed Beta.

Applications are open, and we’re having a community meeting tomorrow night to discuss and coordinate our participation in this week’s upcoming test! If you’re seeking a fun crew, look no farther than Rome.

• Closed Beta is finally here and we can’t be more stoked. As we get more excited for the launch of the game, we’re seizing this opportunity as a community to dive into this weekend’s test. We hope to see you there!

If you’re looking for a fun crew of players to play with, pledge your allegiance to ROME and APPLY NOW!

• hey !
    i would love to join , but right now i dont even know how to join my own friends ?
    did you guys figure this out ?
    me and some buddies would love to join

• @krigar666 said in 🦅 ROME | Now Recruiting!:

hey !
    i would love to join , but right now i dont even know how to join my own friends ?
    did you guys figure this out ?
    me and some buddies would love to join

Absolutely, yes, this is easy through in-game party system.

If you’re interested in joining us for some in-game fun, I’d recommend you apply. Today is the last day of the Closed Beta, so we’re going to seize this opportunity to play the game before the game’s launch on June 8th.

• Hey all, we are a little bit more than a month away from the launch of Chivalry II. If you’re still looking for a community of players to fight alongside, ROME is here for you! Please reference the original post for the details needed for membership.

• The new launch trailer slaps! If you’re looking a community of gamers playing this game at release, look no farther than ROME! Applications are open.

• @Archaos said in 🦅 ROME | Now Recruiting!:

COORDINATED TEAMWORK

Yikes!

• @Peanut_Butter I’m looking to join