Feedback Beta PS4 e PC +30 horas
Hello, my name is Davison and I’m from São Paulo, Brazil. First of all I would like to say that I don’t speak English, that’s why I translated this text in Google Translate.
I played the game on the computer and on Playstation 4 (nickname NeroSterben) and released all the characters in the game. I thought he was amazing! It’s an excellent game, which really excited me a lot, the whole game team deserves congratulations!
I will be punctuating the positive, negative points, and what I would like to see:
- Weapon variation is excellent, especially the objects of the scenario that we can use to throw.
- When fighting multiple players, it is possible to defend and attack well.
- The fact that it is a cross platform game, helped a lot when it came to finding matches.
- Main menu is easy to understand.
- The game is extremely fun in group or solo.
- Some players in Brazil complained of instability in the matches, something that occurred to me few times, because at a certain moment my ping went up too much or I was disconnected from the match.
- The bridge of the Lionspire screen is very difficult to attack, giving advantage to the team that is defending.
- In some matches the Heir protected himself when leaving the defending team’s respawn, again giving advantage to the team that was defending.
- On Playstation 4, the arrows that switch weapons sometimes did not work.
- When shield and sword were used and switched to another weapon, when returning to the initial set, the shield did not equip and remained on the back.
- The possibility to choose the servers on the Playstation 4, just as it is on the Computer.
- Play on PS4 and invite computer friends to the group.
- Creation of internal matches to play only with friends.
- Arenas to play VS.
- More publicity for players in Brazil, because it is an excellent game, but little publicized here.