Can you play offline with bots?

• Will the game have some type of offline play? Basically, the ability to play against AI bots without being connected to the internet.

• Maybe? They did have bots on the servers to fill slots in slow times but they were kind of dumb. easy to kill and sometimes they would get stuck trying to climb something or whatever.

• Actually there is one, called Offline Practice, saw it once in a alpha, guess we’ll have to wait and see more of it on the release.

• I noticed when checking out the game page on the Playstation Store that it shows “offline singleplayer”. But, I have yet to find exact details on this. Is this only Practice Mode or will you be able to play against bots on the various modes? And not having to be connected to the internet to do it.

• Global Moderator

As far as I know, TBS hasn’t really confirmed one way or the other. They already showed a full offline game in practice mode, so it’s not too hard to believe that there could be an offline mode.

• I am having the same problem as you. My home wifi device is broken and I don’t know if the game can be played offline while I’m looking to buy another wifi device. I found some wifi devices here, can you advise me more?