Constant low fps?

• Recently bhought the game after checking if i could run it on my 8 month old laptop.

http://imageshack.us/f/692/utennavnx.png/

which i clearly can.
    but it’s just a big laggfest with very low fps, in main menu, torurial and on servers.
    i’ve even tried to lower the graphix and turning everything to low it just barely makes it better :(

i’m able to run BF3 on ultra settings so i dont understand why it wont run properly, getting prettty frustrated.

any help would be apreciated. (i apologise for my bad english)

• Make sure the game runs with your Nvidia graphic card, it tends to launch with integrated graphics by default. Use the Nvidia Control Panel to set it up.

• Can u possibly guide me in a direction?
    is it PhysX config?
    3D ?

sry im not very good at this.

• On your desktop, in the taskbar (next to the clock) there should be an icon for Nvidia settings.

Open it, then click on the 2nd tab, I think it should read “3D Preferences for applications” or something like that.

There should be a list of software installed on your computer. Chivalry is probably not in the list, so click on “Add”, look for UDK.exe in the installation folder (Default: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe)

In the nearby drop down list, you’ll probably see “Integrated graphics”. Select “High Performance Nvidia graphic processor” or whatever you graphic card is called instead.

Click on “Apply”.

Enjoy Chivalry.