Notes on beta
Thanks for the free beta! Been having a lot of fun and will definitely be buying. Here are some notes.
- You may have made an error with the Glaive damage on vanguard sprint attack - it does 15 damage which feels like it can’t be right.
- Class selection on new game locks you into your selected class at an arbitrary time, would be nice to be able to change/select class freely before you spawn in.
- Not a fan of how viewing class selection can push you to the next spawn wave. Having the class menu up should suppress spawning, but once the menu is closed (and the initial spawn timer has run out), players should spawn immediately. This shouldn’t have very adverse effects on the spawn wave mechanic.
- Pulling up the class selection menu and closing it should not cause your character to stop running.
- Classes, subclasses, available weapons, and properties of those weapons should be viewable outside games.
- In the customization menu, new items we have unlocked should be “marked as viewed” for all 3 teams when viewing it on any one team (Agatha, Mason, and FFA). Right now we have to click through lots of menus to mark everything as viewed.
- There seems to be a bug with the customization menu which will show a class having new items available even though I have viewed all new equipment within that class.
- Mouse thumb button should go back in menus.
- Throwing an item or weapon should allow for holding the key to prepare the throw and releasing the key to throw.
- Occasional glitch with the running animation when respawning where your legs do not move.
Mouse thumb button should go back in menus.
Oh no… As someone who uses my mouse thumb buttons as push to talk, this is the bane of my existence.
I like the other suggestions though.