Rape joke. Really?

• You censor the text chat and then put a rape joke a 15 year old kid would say as one of the characters lines? Come one guys.

• I do agree that it is stupid to censor chat if they are just going to add inappropriate and offensive jokes. They should either do one of two things:

1. Remove censorship and allow people to say what they would like (keep censorship as an option in personal settings or to server owners)

2. Remove the voicelines and make sure the humor and jokes are politically correct

I vote for 1.

• @Park0urDavid said in Rape joke. Really?:

I do agree that it is stupid to censor chat if they are just going to add inappropriate and offensive jokes. They should either do one of two things:

1. Remove censorship and allow people to say what they would like (keep censorship as an option in personal settings or to server owners)

2. Remove the voicelines and make sure the humor and jokes are politically correct

I vote for 1.

I vote for 1 aswell. I understand they have to keep laws in mind, but other than laws, I’d say everything else should be fair game.