My server crashed many times

• Hi guys. First, sorry my poor English.

I have set up the server, but I have crash many times.
    This is one of the log.
    [attachment=0:3ovlg8tq]KusoLog-backup-2012.10.24-23.11.31.log[/attachment:3ovlg8tq]

"Critical: appError called: Failed to find function CheckForMasonVictory in AOCTD aoctd-moor_p.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.AOCTD_0"
    “Critical: Windows GetLastError: Sn??WOB?~W_ (0)”

What is this errors? How to fix this??
    thx.

• Mine crash often as well. Problem is, they are actually crashing out, just hang there and become an unresponsive ghost process that I have to kill, then restart the server. If it would just crash out, my FireDaemon would restart it for me.

It is very frustrating.

• Team Deathmatch crashing is a known issue. We recommend taking TD maps out of your rotation.

• @b3h47pte:

Team Deathmatch crashing is a known issue. We recommend taking TD maps out of your rotation.

Oh this is good to know. Don’t really care for TD anyways. I like LTS alot more. I’ll make the change to my server once I boot it up again later today. I’ll also check the logs to see how often the TD maps have been the cause of crashes on my server. I remember that yesterday it crashed during a ruins TD when I was playing.

• removing the TD maps seems like it helped. The server has been up now for about 8 hours. I’ve also been doing a ton of other things (like playing Hotline Miami :D )on the computer while the server is running on the background without any problems.