Three points of frustration

• Hey guys! Here’s my two cents on a dang near perfect game:

Two handed weapons render blocking/feints useless to a majority because all anyone has to do is run in a group and swing for ankles. This is beyond broken and unfortunately I have no suggestions for a fix but it is definitely leaving the game feeling broken. I haven’t had one good 1v1-2 since Alpha because the group play is the only clear meta. Maybe rebrand as a baseball game, swing batta

Console support (if I have to go into detail so help me - listen, just do everything opposite of how Activision treated their console base and you’ll be fine). If you want two specifics: FOV on next gen and button mapping. Feel bad for anyone who doesn’t have at least two paddles.

Objective play also feels broken to an extent, I have found it’s almost always more beneficial to never extinguish fires and just go right back to battle. I can save time and push the teams off with a two hand ironically. Only objective that seems even remotely balanced is the prisoner escape, although maybe it’s just not gotten old to me yet. Also the game of hide and seek with the Duke/Heir is just boring in every capacity. Maybe more health but no healing period or less effective? It feels like I can’t take any risk otherwise - I’ve had ONE fun game as Duke/Heir and it was because it was at night against bots.

That being said only other thing the game is missing is a Castle interior. Wink wink

• Honestly just remove the damn team switch. It’s nonsense that people can just switch teams as soon as the battle isn’t going their way.

• Global Moderator

Two handed weapons render blocking/feints useless to a majority because all anyone has to do is run in a group and swing for ankles.

You can always just counter these attacks. I’m not sure I understand what the problem is here.

That being said only other thing the game is missing is a Castle interior. Wink wink

There’s a castle interior in Lionspire, Darkforest, and Rudhelm.

• @IamnotaJedi
    Blocking/feints dont work quite well on groups of people, but repostes and Perfect counters do, master your repostes and perfect parrys, this helps in managing crowd control.

• @Skindiacus when in a group the counter and parry seems to be nonexistent. It’s why most anyone now just run in a group of four or five and just aims behind you instead of trying to fight head on. It’s broken.

And yeah one throne room isn’t interior, what I meant was an entire map. ;)

@Rodelero just because they’re there doesn’t mean they’re plausible in combat. You can’t perfect parry or riposte five people swinging heavies.