Attention! Lost connection to host.

• Hi TB, really need some help here please. I am constantly getting booted from servers mid-game, with random amount of time between connection being lost. I have a 7ms ping to the server, so no issue there. I am on Windows 10 and have switched off Windows Firewall completely, and have no AV running. My son has been able to play on PS5 on the same network with no issues, so doesn’t appear to be relared to my local network setup.

Can you please advise anywhere I can further diagnose? This occurred during both Closed and Open Beta as well, and the game is unplayable for me like this.

I would really appreciate some help in at least where to look at diagnosing.

Screenshot 2021-06-10 114846.png

• I am having the same issue, however my game freezes midgame and then recovers then I see a timer count up with a disconnecting title. Then I finally get the screen you posted. Does the same happen to you?

• I have had this happen a couple of times myself… lame.

The game is new and hopefully fixes are coming!

• I get this all the time. I also get “hiccups” during game where it says “poor connection” in the top left when I have a 20 ping. It freezes my game up and stops taking inputs then resumes in about 1/2 - 1 second later. Just enough time for me to die typically.

Also see a lot of rubberbanding as well.

I think the team does not have proper server coverage for the people trying to play. It seems to have been a lot more popular than they expected it to be heh.