List teamkills, damage and assists

• List teamkills, damage and assists on the scoreboard. Or maybe remove one kill from the players stats when he does a teamkill.

• In the mod you would know who was team killing because they would be -30 or something I have no clue why they wouldn’t keep that system. Now it seems rewarding to team kill almost because you can team kill and get away with it and say that the guy you tk’d was tking and get him kicked lol. Maybe set a 5 or 10 tk limit and instant kick.

• You do lose points for TKs but I agree showing them on the scoreboard would be helpful. I also think the game needs negative assists - if you hit a teammate and they die shortly afterwards you should have points deducted for your sloppy play or possible griefing.

• -10 points is nothing

give it a donkey head or something after TK 3 players in a match

• I think they should add assists and a FF % on the tab score board next to your K/D. Where the FF % is how many friendly fire hits you’ve made out of all your attacks.

• @Computer(human:

give it a donkey head or something after TK 3 players in a match

I’d TK on purpose

If there was a setting that kicks a player after he’s killed three teammates, everyone would be super careful not to TK.

• I agree with this that there should be an anti team kill system put in place.
    Currently the teams can battle with each other which can be a pain in a large scale battle.
    I believe if a player kills more than 3 players in a round he should be warned then if it happens again kicked from the server. Too many team killers , if the round is over and you team kill it wudnt matter such as after killing everyone on the other team the pause in between the rounds ending.

Team killing isnt too bad though because you just get them back next round :D

• @Fatgreet:

List teamkills, damage and assists on the scoreboard. Or maybe remove one kill from the players stats when he does a teamkill.

I would say remove two kill points. But you should not be able to go in negative kills(maximum 0).

• I AGrEE we need to see a list for teamkilling alongside kills and deaths.

BTW OP, damage given and damage taken is at the bottomright of ur scores. thats what u where taling about yes?