Flickering textures on the ground on certain maps.

• Does anyone else get flickering textures on maps like Tournament ground and Rudhelm? I’ve noticed it depends on where I look, the texture disappears and then re-appears. It’s quite jarring and a bit annoying.

I have tried posting a gif but I keep getting an error that it is too large when uploading.

• I have the same issue. Some decals like puddles of water or dirt roads etc. are flickering around. The only fix is to restart the game for me.

I use Nvidia Driver Version: 465.89
    Graphics settings are on the highest available with Dx12 renderer selected!

• CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K
    • MB: MSI MPG Z490 GAMING CARBON WIFI
    • GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super
    • Memory: Kingston HyperX DDR4 3733
    • Display: Viewsonic Elite Xg270qg - 2560 x 1440 @144hz (Gsync)

• I believe this only happens when using the experimental DX12 renderer.

• After upgrading to the newest Nvidia drivers that are supposed to be optimal for Chivalry 2, I started noticing that this was happening. It eventually went away after an hour or so of gameplay.

I use dx 12 as well because the performance gains in large fights were second to none.

i7-8700k
    1080ti
    16 gb ram

Edit: I played again today and noticed it still happening. I hope it’s not dx 12 because I could have tremendous drops in fps during huge fights in dx 11 whereas dx 12 keeps the game over 100 fps no matter how intense the scene. Again, I didn’t notice this happening at all before clean installing the recent chivalry 2 nvidia driver.

Edit 2: After restarting my computer, the flickering stopped. Tested in Tournament Grounds where the ground flicker was worst and also puddles on muddy maps. I played all last night without it happening, but I do have a feeling it will come back and I wonder if it has more to do with a memory leak that gets cleaned when you restart your computer.

• Yes it’s caused by badly implemented taa and is quite distracting. Nothing do to with the dx versions. Here is a video i’ve taken showing that: https://youtu.be/LTxYbQvMJpE