Hot"fix" not fixing anything for me

• I think Chivalry is a good game. I´m having lots of fun with it, but i´m still getting server browsing errors, like no servers showing up and the priority arrows not working. Is it that hard to fix?

I´m also just going to point out that archers should not be able to block my SPEAR with their tiny daggers. They should at least get a little disoriented from managing to block a spear with that small thing god damn.

• @danezcou3:

I think Chivalry is a good game. I´m having lots of fun with it, but i´m still getting server browsing errors, like no servers showing up and the priority arrows not working. Is it that hard to fix?

I´m also just going to point out that archers should not be able to block my SPEAR with their tiny daggers. They should at least get a little disoriented from managing to block a spear with that small thing god damn.

They do they get a huge knock back

• Well, they still manage to run after me and rape me before i manage to hit them again. Its just that i die a little inside when a ranger class takes up his tiny sidearm and owns me when i have a spear, which in reality would beat a dagger 99% of the time.

• A skilled warrior with a dagger will beat a clumsy one with a spear in the real world and in Chivalry.

For your technical issue, have you tried all of the fixes in this thread? viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3136

• I played Archer for one round and did very well in melee, I kept slicing fast, ducking and dodging and all that, killing Knights & Vangaurds. They were getting annoyed at me.

• When being attacked with short range weapons the kick is your friend.

• @danezcou3:

Well, they still manage to run after me and rape me before i manage to hit them again. Its just that i die a little inside when a ranger class takes up his tiny sidearm and owns me when i have a spear, which in reality would beat a dagger 99% of the time.

How did you come up with that 99%? a faster weapon and not only faster but closer ranged weapon vs a slower long ranged weapon will always win if you are close…

I dont get why so many people complain about how they lose with X weapon vs someones sidearm…

its called speed…its a huge factor in combat