Graphics needs a bit tweaking

• This is an awesome game! But I think it would be even more awesome when some of the graphics are fixed.

-projectiles gets stuck 0.5m outside of a body, causing them to “float” around

-shadows not consistent with character. Or rather, the visuals of your own body are not correct when checking the shadows. See attachment!

-When throwing an axe (dunno about daggers), I noticed that the sword (primary weapon) is floating around outside of my character’s hand during the throw-animation, and then collects it again from the position on the back.

Will there be fixes for these kind of issues? :)

• Yea i noticed that in First Person he is holding the sword up against his view, but in 3rd person he has it to the side around his hip, like the shadow shows… dunno why

• the graphics are for me so blurry like i need glasses or something

they need to fix that first

• @x123:

the graphics are for me so blurry like i need glasses or something

You might need to get glasses then because it is very clear for me :P

• @x123:

Bad resolution?

• Facing a wall right in front of you or any object clips your weapon through it and sometimes the camera, Instead, The weapon should be overlayed on top of the wall.

• It’s because the game uses FXAA, which blurs the entire image. It’s a cheap form of MSAA.

• @immakulate:

@x123:

You might need to get glasses then because it is very clear for me :P

I suggest you go play a game with a fairy high resolution and 4xSGSAA / 8xCSAA without any postprocessing antialiasing and come back and tell me this looks “clear”.

I really hope that the devs implement a option to disable the FXAA while keeping the other effects, it gives me a headdache its so blurry lol :D its really my only concern with this game

• Ohhh yeah, ok, as far as at distance you can notice the aliasing FXAA, yes, devs should implement an option to disable this.

• Remove the fucking trail on throwing and projectiles…. ffs what is this a Cartoon?!?

• Also noticed that when you are killing others, their bodies sometimes looks like that the limbs are semi-chopped off, even though they were never struck.
    Probably this is because these are the locations where limbs can be cut off, and when bodies due to physics fall in different positions, these are “exposed”.

A bit odd though, when only killing a guy with arrows, and he is lying with the bone pipes on the legs totally exposed, and an arm almost completely detached :P

• Three other things I’ve noticed…

-Players shrink when using ballista

• After a Free For All round, it often looks like your inside the head of the winner. You see the tongue and teeth and such…
    • When killed as a Man At arms, you drop two shields.

• Anyone knows if the devs are aware of these things and gonna fix’em? :) Or maybe if there is a better thread for these? :)

• Personally I find it humorous when people’s limbs are hanging on by a thread of skin, without anyone ever attacking it. shot with ballista SPLAT head pops off and all the limbs are nearly severed

• viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2203

Why do people suddenly lose the use of they eyesight when visiting these forums.

• @Po1ymorph:

http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2203

Why do people suddenly lose the use of they eyesight when visiting these forums.

Perfect! Thank you :)