Put those with ping around 20 into their own battles

• It is not fair and it shows a lot the people who have 16 or 24 ping in the game, they are always in the highest tops of the game and they do not deserve it, because they do not put them in their own battles. Many people believe they are good and always take advantage of inequality to their advantage. My ping is 88 and I usually finish battles in the top 5

• @Valithor said in Put those with ping around 20 into their own battles:

It is not fair and it shows a lot the people who have 16 or 24 ping in the game, they are always in the highest tops of the game and they do not deserve it, because they do not put them in their own battles. Many people believe they are good and always take advantage of inequality to their advantage. My ping is 88 and I usually finish battles in the top 5

Hey there! Chivalry: Medieval Warfare hasn’t been updated in quite some time and isn’t likely to receive any new updates since Chivalry 2 is now out.

You may have some success joining servers that are closer to your location, this can be difficult as there are few servers left that still have regular players.

• @Yurik
    That’s the easy solution for you. but my best ping is 88 and I have a good internet, but far from the server and to many people it happens yes unfair, they have to separate groups by ping. In this primitive times of inequalities in the pvp there will be companies that want to take a step forward to play the fair game. In this game if you have an avant-garde and good ping you have no rival. There is a lot of ping inequality in the game. And in this game especially it shows a lot-

• Global Moderator

There is no matchmaking for Chivalry 1.